Barry Calls Out Lego

Drumchapel-Bear

Barry calling out that fraud in his DR article today regarding Brown's comments this week.

“If I was going up against him this weekend these comments wouldn’t have made any difference to the way I would approach the game. They wouldn’t need to. He could never get near me in these games anyway as I’m sure he remembers!''

Superb! :D

Brown is one of the most over rated players in Scotland in my lifetime. A guy who won most of his medals when Rangers were out of the league and when we were at our lowest ebb.

That's what annoys me. Everybody knows how poor he is against decent opposition. There was even points where Celtic fans were booing him during Walter Smith's second stint as manager. You were actually glad he was starting for them in Old Firm games. Don't recall him having any decent games for Scotland as well. Suddenly he's this arrogant messiah playing against some of the worst teams we've ever had.

Was talking about This recently. When we had a strong midfield he was nowhere to be seen. A headless chicken. Its frustrating seeing him dominate us when you know really he isn’t that good. Ferguson. Thomson. Davis. Mendes he couldn’t get near

Browns first game against us at Ibrox was a midfield masterclass... by Barry.

He took him to school after the media had been bumping their gums all week about Good Brown was.

The adulation Brown gets puzzles me,Yeah he is a very good player in a mediocre league and against the minnows in Europe...But once he plays against the very good teams in Europe he is found out big time...I always ask tims if he is as good as you say he is why is he still in this footballing backwater?

Barry calling out that fraud in his DR article today regarding Brown's comments this week.

“If I was going up against him this weekend these comments wouldn’t have made any difference to the way I would approach the game. They wouldn’t need to. He could never get near me in these games anyway as I’m sure he remembers!''

Superb! :D

Brown is one of the most over rated players in Scotland in my lifetime. A guy who won most of his medals when Rangers were out of the league and when we were at our lowest ebb.
At last, someone blue calls out these sub-standard players.

he also said “They should take what he said with a pinch of salt but if they do get a chance to lay one on him then they should absolutely take it.

The adulation Brown gets puzzles me,Yeah he is a very good player in a mediocre league and against the minnows in Europe...But once he plays against the very good teams in Europe he is found out big time...I always ask tims if he is as good as you say he is why is he still in this footballing backwater?
He was the constant target of the bheast boo boys until he did that stupid gesture in front of Diouf then became some sort of hero to them.

I've met and conversed with Scott Brown quite a few times and he's a soft spoken 'nice guy' in real life. It's all for show on the pitch and sadly we've had no one to put him in his place.

he also said “They should take what he said with a pinch of salt but if they do get a chance to lay one on him then they should absolutely take it.

A very dangerous strategy.

Granted it's something that I'd like to see happen every day of my life, but the last thing we need to do is give a zealous referee a chance to flash a red card.

That's what annoys me. Everybody knows how poor he is against decent opposition. There was even points where Celtic fans were booing him during Walter Smith's second stint as manager. You were actually glad he was starting for them in Old Firm games. Don't recall him having any decent games for Scotland as well. Suddenly he's this arrogant messiah playing against some of the worst teams we've ever had.

The day he was sent off at Ibrox for headbutting Lafferty, the same guys who lick his arse these days are the ones who went after him with an absolute vengeance for letting ra Sellik down. Mowbray got it in the neck for giving the captaincy to a ned.

Keevins will never admit it but he led the charge with Provan not far behind. "An embarrassment to the likes of Billy McNeill and Roy Aitken to have him wear the same armband"

Brown is the most overrated and lucky Celtc captain ever,he will finish his career with a chest full of medals but how many of them can he say isn't tainted in one way or another.

He's half the player Paul McStay was and he will win at least twice as many medals as he did

Brown disappeared whenever up against a real Rangers midfield. In fact the last season he was up against us before admin he spent all his time and energy trying screaming in Greg Wylde face. Not Steven Davis, not Naismith...nope, Wylde. That says it all.

He was the constant target of the bheast boo boys until he did that stupid gesture in front of Diouf then became some sort of hero to them.
Yeah and his pals in the media the likes of Guidi who valued him at £15 mill or more WTF!!..I can't recall ANY teams in England or for that matter Europe showing any interest him whatsoever ?...I don't buy that crap he is happy here so why would he leave?...Good players want to prove themselves against the very best opposition ,which he has never done.he is not stupid he knows he would get found out very quickly,so he is very happy in his comfort zone...IMO he is coward of a player

Brown disappeared whenever up against a real Rangers midfield. In fact the last season he was up against us before admin he spent all his time and energy trying screaming in Greg Wylde face. Not Steven Davis, not Naismith...nope, Wylde. That says it all.

I had a night out recently with the boys I play 7s with, there's a few puddle-drinkers among them unfortunately. Got into conversation with a couple of them about Brown (I know, I know) and when I made that very point to them - as well as the fact that head-to-head against each other Thomson was a better signing for us than he was for them - they went f*cking tonto. They had no answer to it of course.

I don't speak to too many of them, but the ones I do seem to genuinely see him as one of their great players and captains, which is absolutely hilarious to me.

Tomorrow it will be someone saying how good Brown is as the panto build up to the weekend continues.

The chief windae licker gets shown up time after time in the CL.

An average player in a very sub standard league.

Plus the fact that he's a classless tramp, representing a classless , rancid club.:D

They're welcome to one another.:)

Barry held his own against some of the best midfielders in the world, Broon is average and gets shown up at a higher level.

Anyone got the full article?dont want to give dr the hit

I tuned out of Barry's article a long time ago. He might actually be right on this time but he's been an embarrassment to the club on several occasions.

I'm fed up of our players (and former players) coming out with trash in the newspapers about them and their players. It's time we done some talking on the pitch. To be fair to the lego muncher, that's what he usually does.

I'm totally scunnered with the team and club at the moment. Until its put right on the park Ferguson and the rest should clamp it.

barry-ferguson-of-rangers-is-tackled-by-scott-brown-of-celtic-during-picture-id80425407

That's about as close as Broon ever got to Wee Barry. Even then he was chasing shadows.

Have to laugh at Rodgers coming out and saying people are actually jealous. I hope we man mark him,even if he's in his own half.

As poor as Brown is, our midfielders are worse
An unfortunate fact mate. The only reason he is lauded as some sort of footballing Messiah is because they've romped the league with no competition at all. Hopefully we get our shit in order before he retires and someone puts him back in his kennel.

W
until its put right on the park Ferguson and the rest should clamp it.
Why should he clamp it?? Got all these mhanks in the media who say how bad we are, how good they are etc and as soon as one of our own comes out in response he gets told to "clamp it" maybe if we had more like Barry in the media it would benefit us. Good on him I say. If the guy had said how good lego was then he'd have taken it stinking too. Guy can't win. Good on you Barry, perhaps if we had his kind on the pitch we would not have to put up with that lego eating **** running the show.

The day he was sent off at Ibrox for headbutting Lafferty, the same guys who lick his arse these days are the ones who went after him with an absolute vengeance for letting ra Sellik down. Mowbray got it in the neck for giving the captaincy to a ned.

Keevins will never admit it but he led the charge with Provan not far behind. "An embarrassment to the likes of Billy McNeill and Roy Aitken to have him wear the same armband"

Spot on remember Keevins saying that although as you said if challenged on it now no doubt he would deny it.

Back