Barry Calls Out Lego

If brown was that good why have not one English team ever came In for him. Think about it the the tims have never had to even turn down a bid for him. Average player in a poor league
Is this other than the club who offered septic double what they paid Hibs the day the paid Hibs.:D:D:D:D:D
That thud was me falling off my chair laughing at this claim, even ten plus years after the event.

I rank wee Barry up there with the Immaculate Jim Baxter as the best Rangers player ever,and
Brown should never be mentioned in the same breath as him.

I rank wee Barry up there with the Immaculate Jim Baxter as the best Rangers player ever,and
Brown should never be mentioned in the same breath as him.
Ferguson was a good few classes above Brown .

Brown lives a charmed life playing for a team whose only real rivals have been out of the picture for the last 6 seasons.

Lego is the most overrated player in Scotland and Fergie knows it.
How shite must our game really look to people if he's the talking point, can't wait til he falls and breaks his wee toes.

Scott Brown is virtually unknown in England, even among football fans.

It's because he is dung and has been fortunate in the timing of our adversities.

Barry is spot on.

Ferguson loaded it over Celtic midfielders who got to a European final and won plenty medals.
Brown lords it over Rangers midfielders who are a collection of free transfers and youngsters who have won nothing and never played in Europe beyond qualifiers.

It's like comparing Davie Cooper and Owen Archdeacon.

Barry had that prick in his hip pocket everytime we played them and is spot on.

As for Sunday, press and harass him and see him taken into a game he doesn't like.

Remember bears, the pressure is on they pricks to show up. It's time we destroyed a party.

"Scott Brown has been on amazing form every time I've watched him," Scotland manager McLeish said.

Friends like............

Banner idea for the UBs...a half and half design which on one half has a REAL Hardman, none other than our legend Ian Ferguson with his 10 League winners medals and on the other half the chocolate hardman that is the Lego eater with his tainted chocolate coins. Broon is a lucky boy he’s been able to get away with what he has so far and it’s clear to see certain refs have been looking out for him such as that despicable c@nt Thomson but he’s going to come a cropper before he hangs up his boots for his fly man antics and blatant disrespect.

Young Loanee Nathan Odua was kicked up down the park in a succession of games when he played for Rangers after having the nerve to do a trick in a game at that shitehole in Alloa and it was encouraged by filth media and various other pros in the game, a disgraceful episode IMO over what should have been condemned by decent people at the time but he was a Rangers player so he was fair game. Broon who is and acts like a lady's front bottom will richly deserve what he gets if there is any justice and if it doesn’t happen shame on us!

If I can use a cricketing phrase, the lego muncher is nothing but a "flat track bully".

A world beater when up against weak opposition and a f@cken liability when up against against anyone half decent.

Sometimes gets overlooked how good Barry was certainly he was head and shoulders above browns standards
I would go as far as Barry was the best midfielder in Scotland since Laudrup/Gazza who were more attacking than Barry was. The only player the Bheasts have had that has been anywhere near as good is lubo

I tuned out of Barry's article a long time ago. He might actually be right on this time but he's been an embarrassment to the club on several occasions.

I'm fed up of our players (and former players) coming out with trash in the newspapers about them and their players. It's time we done some talking on the pitch. To be fair to the lego muncher, that's what he usually does.

I'm totally scunnered with the team and club at the moment. Until its put right on the park Ferguson and the rest should clamp it.
Awwww ffs!

W

Why should he clamp it?? Got all these mhanks in the media who say how bad we are, how good they are etc and as soon as one of our own comes out in response he gets told to "clamp it" maybe if we had more like Barry in the media it would benefit us. Good on him I say. If the guy had said how good lego was then he'd have taken it stinking too. Guy can't win. Good on you Barry, perhaps if we had his kind on the pitch we would not have to put up with that lego eating **** running the show.
Well said mate,

Fergie gets absolutely slaughtered on here but I see that some of the haters are now giving him a pat on the back:rolleyes::mad:

We have saw fergie more than hold his own against some of the best europe had to offer.

Wtf has that dafty broonaldo done???

FU.K ALL!!!!

Should have heard radio shortbread tonight .... going on about him ... they genuinely belive he could hold down a spot with an epl .... team ....... and are amazed he never went their.

Btw not any epl team

A "top 6 team " "hed hold his own "

I kid you not ....

Should have heard radio shortbread tonight .... going on about him ... they genuinely belive he could hold down a spot with an epl .... team ....... and are amazed he never went their.

Btw not any epl team

A "top 6 team " "hed hold his own "

I kid you not ....
Properly because no team was interested in him.

Back