Barry Calls Out Lego

If brown was that good why have not one English team ever came In for him. Think about it the the tims have never had to even turn down a bid for him. Average player in a poor league

Just shut up the first mentally challenged who started the new club pish . " Well your captain wants revenge for '99 . He has therefore admitted we are the same club . " Thanks lego !

I've met and conversed with Scott Brown quite a few times and he's a soft spoken 'nice guy' in real life. It's all for show on the pitch and sadly we've had no one to put him in his place.
Funny you should say that but my aunt knows him and says the same .she can,t under stand why he acts like that when every time shes met him she always says how polite he is.

Funny you should say that but my aunt knows him and says the same .she can,t under stand why he acts like that when every time shes met him she always says how polite he is.

It's an intimidation thing. You see loads of folk who play football, even 5z, and they are fuckin arseholes on the pitch but brand new/polite/whatever off of it.

It's designed to wind up the opposition from what is not a very good player.

Brown is one of the most over rated players in Scotland in my lifetime. A guy who won most of his medals when Rangers were out of the league and when we were at our lowest ebb.

Swanning about in Scotland against trash he faces week in week out.
Getting put in his place time and time again when he comes up against proper European opposition, totally found out as nothing more than a gimp.
Absolute trash on the international stage, again out of his SPFL comfort zone.
Never linked with a move down south - the reason? He's not good enough.
The guy needs a reality check however they do reckon mentally he's a bit backward, suppose this explains the mouthing off in the media.

The Yahoos only won the title in 07/08 when he was dropped for Hartley and Robson.

He's been slapped about by every decent midfielder at our club

The chief windae licker gets shown up time after time in the CL.

An average player in a very sub standard league.

Plus the fact that he's a classless tramp, representing a classless , rancid club.:D

They're welcome to one another.:)
Never truer words.

My Favourite Scott Brown moment...
_51813275_diouf466.jpg

I vividly remember when we had Barry and KT in midfield, and actually being glad that we hadn't signed the third prize of Mongo.

He's shit. He's always been shit. A hugely limited footballer, being made to look better by the fact that he is up against dreadful opposition, at the lowest ebb Scottish football has ever suffered.

Just look at these three facts to judge how good he is and the current standard of Scottish football.

1) Scottish clubs now get annually horsed out of europe in qualifying, or utterly rinsed in the CL group stages.
2) nobody has even remotely shown any interest in this arsehole of a player from down south or abroad. Why would they, he's garbage
3) our national team hasn't qualified for anything for 2 decades, coinciding with Mongo's career.

He is absolute shite at a time when Scottish football is the worst it's ever been. Honestly, I really wish we would stop giving this big fucking haddie lump of wood credence by even mentioning the limited pricks name on here. A complete nobody who will disappear into obscurity over time. Nobody will remember this useless qunt

I tuned out of Barry's article a long time ago. He might actually be right on this time but he's been an embarrassment to the club on several occasions.

I'm fed up of our players (and former players) coming out with trash in the newspapers about them and their players. It's time we done some talking on the pitch. To be fair to the lego muncher, that's what he usually does.

I'm totally scunnered with the team and club at the moment. Until its put right on the park Ferguson and the rest should clamp it.
Completely agree that a lot of ex players just need to pipe down but tell you what I wish we had someone like Barry in our midfield at the moment

Get in Barry Ferguson .......about time someone called out the plastic hardman let's see if he responds

Spot on remember Keevins saying that although as you said if challenged on it now no doubt he would deny it.

I remember that too but Hugh has previous and plenty of it, for that sort of thing.

I called SSB back in the dark days of 2012 when Hugh denied calling us cheats in the papers, on the show. I quoted articles and dates to him and he still denied and deflected it. When caught out with facts and evidence they make out anyone who researches to get those facts and evidence to be some sad vindictive person.

W

Why should he clamp it?? Got all these mhanks in the media who say how bad we are, how good they are etc and as soon as one of our own comes out in response he gets told to "clamp it" maybe if we had more like Barry in the media it would benefit us. Good on him I say. If the guy had said how good lego was then he'd have taken it stinking too. Guy can't win. Good on you Barry, perhaps if we had his kind on the pitch we would not have to put up with that lego eating **** running the show.

More like Barry in the media won't improve us on the park. Until someone puts the lego muncher in his place on the park it's just cheap talk. It's all we've getting from our club recently. Scunnered.

Browns first game against us at Ibrox was a midfield masterclass... by Barry.

He took him to school after the media had been bumping their gums all week about Good Brown was.
I remember that day so well.
It was the super new pretender versus the current master who was about to usurped.
Ferguson destroyed him.

That's what annoys me. Everybody knows how poor he is against decent opposition. There was even points where Celtic fans were booing him during Walter Smith's second stint as manager. You were actually glad he was starting for them in Old Firm games. Don't recall him having any decent games for Scotland as well. Suddenly he's this arrogant messiah playing against some of the worst teams we've ever had.
Had he not endeared himself to the vhermin by winding up Diouf he would have been hunted out of their rancid club long ago.

I tuned out of Barry's article a long time ago. He might actually be right on this time but he's been an embarrassment to the club on several occasions.

I'm fed up of our players (and former players) coming out with trash in the newspapers about them and their players. It's time we done some talking on the pitch. To be fair to the lego muncher, that's what he usually does.

I'm totally scunnered with the team and club at the moment. Until its put right on the park Ferguson and the rest should clamp it.
Aye, right.
You’d need to have been blind and deaf not to have read or heard Brown ridiculing us these days.
Brown, his supporters, his colleagues, his manager and his media acolytes need reminding that Brown is only top dog just now because he’s playing against second division players compared to Ferguson and Thomson.

Rangers players need to ignore Celtic captain Scott Brown's derby day mind-games insists Barry Ferguson
The Rangers legend laughed off Brown's comments but insists the current Ibrox team can't get caught up in the mind-games.

Barry Ferguson has urged Rangers not to get their knickers in a twist over Scott Brown’sderby day mind-games - and go out to prove the Celtic skipper wrong.

Brown has lit the blue touch paper on this weekend’s potential title clincher by insisting that Hibs are now the second force in Scottish football, ahead of the crisis hit Ibrox side.

But, while Brown’s words have sparked a pre-match storm, former Rangers captain Ferguson believes the veteran is trying to get under the skin of Graeme Murty and his players.

Ferguson told Record Sport : “I saw his comments and, to be honest, I can’t understand why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist over what he said. He was always going to say that. I just looked at it and laughed.

“Listen, I may not be the smartest guy in the world. I don’t know if I’m having trouble with my reading or if I can’t count.”

But I’m sitting here looking at a league table right now and as far as I can see it has got Rangers sitting in second place. There’s an old saying in football which always holds true; the league table does not lie.

“Celtic are the best team in the country which is why they are out in front of the rest. Rangers might only be in second place on goal difference but it still makes them the second best in the country as things stand.
The important thing for these Rangers players now is to go out there and make sure they end the season in second place. Then they can go back to Brown and ask if he still feels the same way.,

“But I wouldn’t be overly concerned by what he’s said and I certainly wouldn’t feel insulted by it. This is just part and parcel of the build up to an Old Firm game. It’s just another bit of drama to add to the sense of occasion. It’s why people love this fixture.

“If I was in Celtic’s position I’d probably have said something similar just to wind the opposition up. He’s obviously done it to have a smarmy bash at Rangers. That’s fine. But let’s see at the end of the season which team is the second strongest in the league. That’s the only motivation Rangers need.”
And Ferguson insists he would not have been riled by Brown’s comments during his own time up against the Celtic stalwart at the heart of the Old Firm rivalry.
He went on: “If I was going up against him this weekend these comments wouldn’t have made any difference to the way I would approach the game. They wouldn’t need to. He could never get near me in these games anyway as I’m sure he remembers!

“But he’s the main player in Scotland right now so people will listen to what he has to say. I have no problem with that. I probably made a few sly comments myself during my time because I was with the most successful side in the country at the time.
But this time the Rangers players need to concentrate on doing their talking on the park.

“They should take what he said with a pinch of salt but if they do get a chance to lay one on him then they should absolutely take it.

Aye, right.
You’d need to have been blind and deaf not to have read or heard Brown ridiculing us these days.
Brown, his supporters, his colleagues, his manager and his media acolytes need reminding that Brown is only top dog just now because he’s playing against second division players compared to Ferguson and Thomson.

I said usually - he's had plenty to say recently. My point still stands though. Until our players put the lego muncher in his place on the park, the talk from Ferguson and others is cheap.

Brown is the most overrated and lucky Celtc captain ever,he will finish his career with a chest full of medals but how many of them can he say isn't tainted in one way or another.

He's half the player Paul McStay was and he will win at least twice as many medals as he did

Great point.
Made this point myself when arguing with a tim about how good Brown was.
About how many more caps and championships he’d won compared to Ferguson.

Nice one Barry,this “zoomer “has convinced himself that he is Scotland’s answer to xavi 'helping him to believe this is our scottish mhedia,who bow and covet all things cascaded from the san giro,supposed scottish footballing professionals,have also stood back admiring a very average footballer.

Brown is the most overrated and lucky Celtc captain ever,he will finish his career with a chest full of medals but how many of them can he say isn't tainted in one way or another.

He's half the player Paul McStay was and he will win at least twice as many medals as he did[/QUO
Never mind comparing Brown to Rangers midfielders of recent eras, ask a Tim to honestly [I know] rate him against their own eg McStay as mentioned, John Collins, Paul Lambert, and I would assert that even Lennon was a superior player.

it should be part of our team talk for someone to clobber him and take the yellow in the first few minutes, it sets the tone for the rest of the game. Sick of him strolling about while our midfielders cannot even do the basics

lego eater must thank the lord every day for what happened to us because he'd have never won any of the medals he got with us out of the way

what grates me with the thumb/legoeater stuff isn't what they are saying because it's deliberately trying to wind the club up, it's thinking that they would have done nothing against us in any different era of Rangers players. Can you imagine legoeater against Ian Ferguson? or thumb against Gough?

Great comments by fergie

Unfortunately we don't have anyone with fergies attitude never mind his ability. Our weak minded players will again let that mongo run the show yet again.

We need a player to step up and get in his face for 90mins

Brown is a failure of a player. His record in Europe is pathetic like his clubs.

Barry Ferguson played in the CL and bossed midfields around Europe.

The reality is Brown looks good in a piss poor league, purely because of the position he plays.

He's a deep lying midfielder, in fact he practically slots into the centre back position at times so obviously no midfielders track him. This makes it look like he's controlling the game when in reality he rarely passes the ball forward. As soon as any midfielder does get near him (see Swanson/McGinn last week) he doesn't have a clue.

Great comments by fergie

Unfortunately we don't have anyone with fergies attitude never mind his ability. Our weak minded players will again let that mongo run the show yet again.

We need a player to step up and get in his face for 90mins
Unfortunately we've got nobody with the ability to do that.

Brown had his arse handed to him by young Harry Cochrane in December and then deliberately injured the teenager in the next fixture against Hearts at The Neverland Ranch. Any other player in the league would be slaughtered for this in the media, but Brown just waltzes through without criticism.

The reality is he couldn’t!

Brown is having a cakewalk against a weaker midfield and he knows it.

Browns a tadger!
He will be an auld limp tadger when his football days are over and his mentally challenged employers toss him on the scrapheap.
Then we will see how many pals this arsehole has.

While i feel strongly about Ferguson never getting a coaching position with us anytime soon....man the things i would do to somehow make Barry half his age

This is nothing more than banter between mates. They'll laugh about it together next time they play golf
No doubt about that, bud, but, it’s a kick in the haw-maws for the support.
This is the point I don’t agree with Ferguson on.
I seriously don’t recall comments like these coming from Rangers players in our heyday.
In fact: they were still coming from septic players despite them being second best, at best.
Commons with his younger, fitter, stronger comment.
Pierre’s “ it doesn’t matter who wins the league, Septic are still the best team”!

That’s actually brilliant from Ferguson, and he’s not wrong either, he absolutely played Lego off the park.

barry-ferguson-of-rangers-is-tackled-by-scott-brown-of-celtic-during-picture-id80425407

Mongo no likey

Loved him as a player ,roughly same age , growing up watching him thinking how good he was . No one I have seen at Rangers could control the tempo , retain the ball in a game better the Ferguson

They shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence , as players . Ferguson was a level above .

Lego has never and will never play top class players off the park on big CL nights. Barry did it several times. They’re poles apart.

Back