Barry Eastenders (Again)

Creasing myself here having just seen both for the 1st time. Was telling myself I was gonna cringe, but nah, classics ! B-)

99fd116dbee4e2770959fe455f4da46a.gif

I kind of feel bad for him. He clearly does a lot of these with the same schtick and while we are using it to take the piss out of tims, its also kind of taking advantage of and taking the piss out of him as well.
£30 for a couple of minutes work and you fell sorry for him?

I kind of feel bad for him. He clearly does a lot of these with the same schtick and while we are using it to take the piss out of tims, its also kind of taking advantage of and taking the piss out of him as well.
I agree. Would think people could use a bit more imagination now 'Barry' has been used once.

On the other hand he might be happy with the all blue pounds coming his way

You know when people say they're in tears laughing at stuff on t'internet but they're actually full of pish? Well, let me assure you, I was literally in tears, laughing at that. My wife thinks I'm fucking nuts.

Yeah I hope folk don't rip the arse out of it and make him feel bad. Always had a soft spot for the guy since watching him steal the show on Extras.

He just seems like a lovely guy when you hear him in interviews etc.
He'll be able to cope when he checks the doot doot machine

Not really sure he’ll be that bothered getting £40 for making a 2min video. Alright work if you can get it

Wagner’s made a living out of it, ex-players do it too. Easiest £ they’ve probably made their whole lives

Not really sure he’ll be that bothered getting £40 for making a 2min video. Alright work if you can get it

Wagner’s made a living out of it, ex-players do it too. Easiest £ they’ve probably made their whole lives
Got to laugh at "Bears" getting all annoyed at celebrities embarrassing themselves!!

LMFAO! Get it roon yese!

Back