Barry Feguson - Rangers showing lack of class in naming manager

Barry%20Ferguson.jpg

Mr Hindsight strikes again... Had we named a new coach days after sacking Pedro and we only picked up a few points Mr Hindsight would have been telling the world we should have taken our time..

Barry doesn't think, his agent signed a contract to allow a newspaper to use his name for anything the sports editor wanted to say. Barry doesn't read the articles beforehand, he's not allowed to. (so I was told) :)

I like many others wish the board would hurry up and get a manager appointed but to put the delay down to a lack of class? A lack of class would be writing columns for papers which have slaughtered us over a long number of years whilst giving others a free run on anything and everything. Has Ferguson ever written (or had written for him) anything positive about us?

I like many others wish the board would hurry up and get a manager appointed but to put the delay down to a lack of class? A lack of class would be writing columns for papers which have slaughtered us over a long number of years whilst giving others a free run on anything and everything. Has Ferguson ever written (or had written for him) anything positive about us?
He like many called Pedro a fraud

How is it a lack of class taking your time to find a manager, its the right thing to do. What is a lack of class is throwing your toys out the pram when your not selected for a job and then at every opportunity have a go. Great player he was but he is and always was a tit.

Everyone on this forum has said the same thing but will now change their tune and abuse Ferguson, guy is spot on

The next appointment is arguably one of the biggest if not the biggest in the club's history and people are throwing tantrums because the board haven't jumped in straight away and hired a new manager. I've got certain reservations about this board on a few things but I can understand why it's taking some time...money, candidates availability, suitability and credentials all need serious consideration, it's a huge call for the board and I don't envy them one bit, hopefully we'll have our next manager soon and it's someone who has what it takes this time.

Amazing the amount of people loosing their minds because we havent picked a manager yet an ex captain says the same thing and all of a sudden he's everything bad under the sun. Consistency is lacking for our fans never mind team

All this about taking our time etc. Will you say the same if we appoint McInnes after the Aberdeen double header or if we appoint McLeish next week.

Most of us think one of the above scenarios is going to happen.

Not sure I understand 'why the board are lacking class'! The board are clearly working on getting the right candidate, I personally would like them to take as long as is needed to find the right man.
As for Barry, I'm not a hater and would never hate any former player.... but Barry is a horses arse when it comes to talking all things football!
Out his depth....under 12's manager at best!

How easy is it to be a journalist ,stating the obvious week in week out whats his column about this weekend how we need a new team fs

Back