Barry Feguson - Rangers showing lack of class in naming manager

Wee bitter 'get it up you' gesturing Barry accusing anybody of a lack of class..... really you could not make it up...or maybe the Sun just did.

So, because we haven’t appointed a manager, it shows a lack of class from the whole club?
Sorry, can’t agree with that.
Said it before, every time his name comes up on here, I find myself cringing and thinking he’s a dick!

There is something missing between the ears with this guy sometimes fo someone who was a rangers great surely he should know he is feeding the negativity towards the club?

Barry talking about a lack of class, Josh Windass tweeting about a player not tackling back after losing possession. Its like one of those parallell universe episodes of Star Trek

So, because we haven’t appointed a manager, it shows a lack of class from the whole club?
Sorry, can’t agree with that.
Said it before, every time his name comes up on here, I find myself cringing and thinking he’s a dick!

The lack of class relates to the lack of information etc. I agree with a lot he says, I don't like the lack of class phrase but it's not professional imo.

I agree with everything he said apart from his suggestions for our new manager.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Sunderland and WBA have came up with nothing.
West Ham jumped in and finished up with Moyes:D

Right now there is no obvious candidate lying for a catch.

For someone who has declared himself bankrupt, he has no business going around accusing people of lacking class.

I agree with him to an extent - its not looking very professional at the very least.
Looking professional and lacking in class are two totally different things,that's why he should just shut up. He doesn't know the difference

How easy is it to be a journalist ,stating the obvious week in week out whats his column about this weekend how we need a new team fs

Next week's insight.

Morelos needs to start scoring and defenders need to stop letting them in, because if you score more than the other team you get three points and can win stuff.

Sorry can't reveal source, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Imagine the head Ned accusing the club of a lack of class. Fighting in the streets of Bothwell, wearing our tracksuit, now thats a lack of class.

Our treble winning captain.

Can I ask you a question? Are you satisfied with the execution of the current process?

I'm not sure how it constitutes "lacking class" unless he knows someone who's been sounded out, was a favourite and has yet to be appointed (and may not)...

Don't get him at all, putting the boot in all the time. Can you imagine Paul McStay slagging his mhob every week in the papers? Why do our ex players do this?

Ferguson farts rainbows in the eyes of many. Can do and say whatever the %^*& he likes and he’s still a wee angel

Ferguson farts rainbows in the eyes of many. Can do and say whatever the %^*& he likes and he’s still a wee angel

Mate, we agree on a lot of things.

But tell me..... please, what has he said wrong?

The execution of the appointment of the new Rangers Manager has been shocking.

People (rightly) criticise Murray. He jettisoned a man like Souness, and had the right man in within minutes. And that was when the manager was the driving force.

Loved Ferguson as a player. You get to the point you just wish former players would never speak so you can remember them as players and not people.

Ferguson is aloud to say what he wants. but if the board went and got mclnnes or whoever two days after pedro was sacked. and come January the team was going down the league. would Ferguson say he got it wrong no he would blame the board for not taking their time. when he was at Clyde did he tell the fans what was going on with the club or what team he was going to pick.

A lack of class?
Because Barry and his mhedia pals know fùck all?
He'd say exactly the same if it was a pantomime played out in public to get McInnes.
He's not just saying what the fans think, he's once again taking whatever negative he can, and milking it for all it's worth.

Even The Gub had more positive things to say than Ferguson.

Mate, we agree on a lot of things.

But tell me..... please, what has he said wrong?

The execution of the appointment of the new Rangers Manager has been shocking.

People (rightly) criticise Murray. He jettisoned a man like Souness, and had the right man in within minutes. And that was when the manager was the driving force.

He’s right, but he never shuts the fûck up does he? He’s never got a word to say unless it’s negative. And there’s also the glaring hypocrisy and lack of self awareness.

Just last week he remarked about JJ’s gig putting out the bibs and cones. Lack of class is definitely something he ought to know about.

He’s a rent a gub, and he’s a rent a gub for the red top version of the Celtic news ffs.

Barry doesn't think, his agent signed a contract to allow a newspaper to use his name for anything the sports editor wanted to say. Barry doesn't read the articles beforehand, he's not allowed to. (so I was told) :)

Anyone that thinks Ferguson sits at his laptop and writes these before emailing it to a sub editor is utterly deluded.

Oh, Barry - just shut up. You never were particularly articulate, now you just appear to be especially stupid.

Apart from his managerial choices what he says is pretty near the mark.
A lack of transparency and openness from the board,the spokesperson who we just know is Traynor controlled and the never ending saga of finding a manager.

He and his brother lack class.They will do anything to please their republican pay masters in the daily record and BBC Scotland

Not sure I understand 'why the board are lacking class'! The board are clearly working on getting the right candidate, I personally would like them to take as long as is needed to find the right man.
As for Barry, I'm not a hater and would never hate any former player.... but Barry is a horses arse when it comes to talking all things football!
Out his depth....under 12's manager at best!
I agree, but... over 3 weeks to even start a shortlist??

Although I agree with him, I feel he is being disloyal in continually writing negative articles about Rangers. It contributes to the mentally challenged propaganda offensive regarding us and there are times he should just keep his thoughts to himself, and this is one of them.

I think everyone is getting Frustrated by how long this is taking. Ferguson is no different it could certainly be phrased better.

Another day, another negative article. As sure as the sun going down.

I couldn't gïve two fücks if his opinion is right, wrong or indifferent - in fact, I'm not even going to read it - but the relentless bashing from Rangers men is grating on me.

The club should be contacting these cünts and letting them know they'll never have any further connection With our club.

I know it's a slightly different situation, but if I was posting blogs or articles everyday about my company, bosses, company owners etc. that all had a negative slant I'd be given my jotters and kicked out on my arse.

He’s got a fair point but the idea that Barry is setting himself up as some sort of arbiter of Rangers Standards is hilarious/annoying/absurd etc

This guy, Boozegate Barry, thinks we're showing a lack of class?

He's right went on to long. We deserve better fans are the club . Dose not matter who thinks gets the job his opinion ,must admit two there would take . He is saying get a Rangers man in and he is spot .

Everyone on this forum has said the same thing but will now change their tune and abuse Ferguson, guy is spot on
It happens every day on here. Too many people on here have a flock mentality. They see a couple of well know posters comment on a given topic, then jump on the bandwagon. Ferguson is only saying what most people on here have said. Someone just called Ferguson “Rangers hating”. It’s completely absurd!

Imagine the head Ned accusing the club of a lack of class. Fighting in the streets of Bothwell, wearing our tracksuit, now thats a lack of class.

i bet you never posted that at the time when most of FF was defending him.

Beyond the ad hominem attacks, is he wrong about any of it?

You can love Rangers and be appalled at the last few weeks, you know.
Definitely, but because it’s a FF whipping boy saying what many on here have said there’s suddenly outrage.

It happens every day on here. Too many people on here have a flock mentality. They see a couple of well know posters comment on a given topic, then jump on the bandwagon. Ferguson is only saying what most people on here have said. Someone just called Ferguson “Rangers hating”. It’s completely absurd!

The difference is we're discussing our thoughts, positive or negative, with a collection of other Rangers fans - he's taking money to print his habitually negative opinion in the press.

Well he is right about the board treating the fans like shyte but of course the people who would never criticise this board ever won’t agree.

Latest posts

Back