Barry Ferguson sends message to Rangers fans as their heroes hit top of the league

Oh I know that but just saying no one ever questioned his allegiance to the club as a player or as a journalist.

Yeah, I get that.

Most importantly, there's a world of a difference between journalists back then and now.

And ex Rangers being used in the press, for token lame and tame points of view supposed to represent us.

Whats wrong with that ?
A prod that s married to another prod and members of the LOL etc.
Aye , there s no many of us left in SNPland.
More the fact you’re calling him a jump the dyke which is rubbish and makes you look stupid, what’s your views on the other Catholics or celtic supporting players we’ve had Amo or McCann for example.

Don't see anything wrong here with Barry's opinion. Not so keen on him bigging up the scum striker mind you.

Some of the comments on here about Barry Ferguson are ridiculous. I’ve even read somebody call his brother Derek a ‘wanker’. Get a grip or get over to Kerryfail street instead. Pathetic.

His brother is a an absolute bellend of the highest order. Flip him 50p and play whatever tune his master asks him.

How’s he a jump the dyke? He’s still a Rangers supporter are you steaming?

Derek Ferguson wouldn’t know a rangers supporter if it kicked him square in the nuts. Barry is their to sell whatever his column writer demands of him for a few more shilling. It really is that simple.

Derek Ferguson wouldn’t know a rangers supporter if it kicked him square in the nuts. Barry is their to sell whatever his column writer demands of him for a few more shilling. It really is that simple.
It was about Barry to say he’s a jump the dyke because he married a Catholic is utter drivel, I guess Souness will be classed as that as well, regardless of thoughts he’s a Rangers supporter

I only read his column, if I see it on here. Will not buy the rags in Scotland or anywhere else for that matter.

It was about Barry to say he’s a jump the dyke because he married a Catholic is utter drivel, I guess Souness will be classed as that as well, regardless of thoughts he’s a Rangers supporter
I couldn’t give two monkeys if he married an alien. He was the captain of Rangers, it’s about time he started remembering that.

Back