Barry Glendenning

munkoomccoist

Always seems to be ripping the piss out of Celtic on Twitter. Always thought he had Celtic leanings as well :D

On yersel Baz!

“Things not in that clip: 16 year-old Harry Cochrane and anyone from a Zenit team playing their second match in three months.”

He is Irish but he has no leanings to them whatsoever. I think he probably dislikes Celtics brand of plastic Irish republicanism. He’s always good value on football weekly.

He did call us huns in a tweet once. Claimed he'd used it as an abbreviation for Rangers fans as he was limited to 140 characters. :rolleyes:

I’m a fan of Glendenning but his grumpy man hates everything persona has stepped up big time in the last few months and it’s getting tiring.

At least his italian football roundup is really clued up to make up for it :oops:

Glendinning is a bawbag.

I remember him spouting some inaccurate shite about us on the Football Weekly podcast about 3 years back which clearly hadn't been researched and just recycled pish which he had probably been told by a fellow jungle jim.

He is however no fan of Celtic or Scottish football in general really.

He's a Sunderland "supporter". I could be a million miles away from the truth but I'm sure he started following Sunderland during the Roy Keane years.

He's amusing enough but it would be misguided to believe he doesn't harbour any sentiment for the filth.

Was putting the boot into our turmoils in the lower leagues with glee for years.

He's a Sunderland "supporter". I could be a million miles away from the truth but I'm sure he started following Sunderland during the Roy Keane years.
I’m sure he said on talksport he was a Sunderland fan due to his dad supporting them cause some other Irishman played there when he was young

I’m sure he said on talksport he was a Sunderland fan due to his dad supporting them cause some other Irishman played there when he was young

as I typed that, I remembered something to do with Charlie Hurley and began to wonder whether I was wrong. Charlie Hurley is Sunderland's greatest ever player.

He made some snyde comment against us on talkSPORT earlier this year. Think it might have been that the Ryan jack sending off that wasn’t rescinded was a definite red.

Remember thinking typical poet

He's amusing enough but it would be misguided to believe he doesn't harbour any sentiment for the filth.

Was putting the boot into our turmoils in the lower leagues with glee for years.

He was puting the boot into us and the filth - and pretty much anyone else, for that matter - for a long time before our turmoils.

We've often said "all we ask is for journalists to be fair", and I think Glendenning is reasonably fair: negative about everyone and everything, yes, but biased against us in particular, no.

Back