Bassey is immense!

His progress over the last 2 years has been incredible and there’s no sign of it even beginning to level off. He stood up and gave an incredible, assured performance in a European final, and even today when others looked understandably jaded, he has again risen above and produced another fantastic display both in terms of technical brilliance, athleticism and endurance.

22 years young! I swear if we sell him it had better be for mega bucks. I don’t want to see traffic cones like Chris Wood going for 10’s of millions while we flog young talents like Bassey for less. What a player.

I really wish we were in a position to keep him long term and build around him, future captain material.

Unfortunately he will be gone if a good enough offer comes in.

How the hell did we get this guy on a free
He's improved so much this season he might as well be a different person. Wasn't hard to see why a premier league club released him, speaks well of our coaching setup and how poorly potentially talented players get treated in the EPL

What a player!

Man of the match performance today and in plenty other games this season.

I know there will be offers but would love to keep him next season.
People were talking about £20m. I wouldn’t be entertaining anything unless it started with a 3. He is immense. You can’t teach athleticism like that. He has the raw tools to be world class. Al absolute colossus and the improvement in the past 6 months is like something ive never seen before

Might seem a bit of an overreaction but he's playing at a world class level atm. Same way Tav has been in Europe, Bassey's right up there as well.

He'll easily break our transfer record. Give him a new deal asap though.
Producing his best stuff in the showpiece finals is huge and what’s been missing for years.

Never seen a more athletic machine playing football. Enjoy him now as he will be a top 4 epl player in a year

5 year contract extension to ward of interest 40 million valuation

Back