Bassey is immense!

He was outstanding in the Europa League Final and again today. He's played well as left back when given the chance. He has been used as a an emergency central defender and has not been found wanting. I think it´s a foregone conclusion that someone will buy him this summer. He will go with my best wishes, the boy can go all the way.

His progress over the last 2 years has been incredible and there’s no sign of it even beginning to level off. He stood up and gave an incredible, assured performance in a European final, and even today when others looked understandably jaded, he has again risen above and produced another fantastic display both in terms of technical brilliance, athleticism and endurance.

22 years young! I swear if we sell him it had better be for mega bucks. I don’t want to see traffic cones like Chris Wood going for 10’s of millions while we flog young talents like Bassey for less. What a player.
The energy,the motivation and desire of this man is incredible.
We need to keep him for another season.

Spanish guys next to me in Seville asking who he was where he came from and saying he's exceptional and they see a lot of top players.

An absolute beast of a player. When he was chasing the ball to prevent a throw in deep into extra time - sums him up. Never gives in. He has been immense recently. He could have his pick of clubs, but I hope he sticks around for a while longer.

He is incredible! Never stops and gives everything for us, any offers that come in should be told to f off

Love him, what a player he is, chasing throw in's right to the end of extra time after his efforts less than 72 hours in the heat of Seville. Every inch the Ranger, hope he stays at least another season, if not...at the very least 30 million with add ons.

In his interview he said he was going to go away in the summer and get fitter and epl clubs do not lift the phone unless you start the bidding at 20 mill at a minimum

What a player!

Man of the match performance today and in plenty other games this season.

I know there will be offers but would love to keep him next season.
He has everything, get him to sign an extension and we have a multi million pound player. Irreplaceable

Even he laughed at his 116th minute chase to keep the ball in, and get us a shy. An absolute machine, and loves the club.

Absolute monster who can go past players with the ball just as easy as he can stop them without it. His crossing was on the money all afternoon as well.

He’s like the terminator, you just can’t stop him in defense or attack. It’s wonderful to watch him develop into a beast
I love the lad and he has a great heart, went out of his way to tell the tv audience the semi final win was for jimmy

Monster of a player!
Monster of a performance!
To think that this guy is only gonna get better!.
Hope no-one comes in for him.

Monster of a player!
Monster of a performance!
To think that this guy is only gonna get better!.
Hope no-one comes in for him.
There's already a good few teams very interested in him. Realistically we won't be able to hold on to him. Bidding should be starting at 25 million

An absolute machine of a player, even this season he has improved so much and cut out the stupid mistakes

It feels like months since there was a game where he wasn't the best player on the park.

He's went from barely featuring last season to now looking massively out of place in Scottish football, just a level above in terms of ability and athleticism than anyone else.

Wednesday won't be his only European final in his career, won't be long until we are watching him playing for a top European side and just feeling lucky we got the privilege of watching him develop into an absolute colossus at Ibrox.

Someone already said
Get Duracell to sponsor him and keep him for another year or two.
I think that could be a good shout.

If Gerrard or any other EPL manager think that they can come up here with iess than £30 million to buy Calvin Bassey they can forget it. Bassey is a player!

He’s an absolute monster, he’s good at CB but I will be delighted if he’s our starting LB next season.

Improves with every passing game.

How the hell did we get this guy on a free
We didn’t, we paid the uefa decided £250k development fee to sign him That’s in place for players that come through your academy. English clubs have a gentleman’s agreement that they won’t sign any development players from each other for the £250k Fee and they wil! Pay the market worth for them.so we were able to get him for £250k and any english club would have paid around £3 million for him

Back