Bassey is immense!

Tie him down to an improved long term deal ASAP

Should be a key part of our success on the field or for a guaranteed large fee should he leave over the coming years

What a player!

Man of the match performance today and in plenty other games this season.

I know there will be offers but would love to keep him next season.
Potentially the most improved player since we’ve signed them, what a player!
Pace, strength and ability second to none

I don’t think Iv seen such a drastic improvement in a player in one season….he has gone to an incredible level….particularly since Gio arrived
Me neither, I’ve never witnessed a player get so good so quickly, it’s incredible

He truly is a brilliant player and will keep getting better. An absolute monster up and down that line in both a defending and attacking capacity.

Wilson needs to take that on board if they are going to entertain bids for him. It needs to start in the high 20s. We can't even begin to talk to a club unless they've got a bid over £25m in. Even then, that isn't it.

Any bid below that should be laughed at and refused with the club tabling it told no further bids will be accepted from them.

I will be very surprised if he’s still a Rangers player by February 2023. We could very well be looking at our first £20m+ sale.
Unbelievable talent for a young man who only played his first senior match in a Rangers shirt.

There are no words to describe Bassey now. The boy has got the world at his feet and he'll always look back at where it really began. At Rangers. What a footballer. This guy could walk into any first team in Europe and not look out of place. He'll be a huge loss when he goes but hopefully £30million helps to soften the blow.

I was accused of being a "Bassey bore" at the beginning of the season as I raved about him in almost every game and took pelters when he made any kind of mistake.
It took a little while for some folk to see his potential and admit his meteoric progression but I can guarantee there isn't a single Rangers fan who doesn't love him now!
This guy will be a genuinely World Class player if he keeps going the way he's going now...no question about it!

Some of the balls he whipped in deserved a striker to be on the end of them

Phenomenal stuff

At left back he seems to know when he needs to drive us forward in games

I was accused of being a "Bassey bore" at the beginning of the season as I raved about him in almost every game and took pelters when he made any kind of mistake.
It took a little while for some folk to see his potential and admit his meteoric progression but I can guarantee there isn't a single Rangers fan who doesn't love him now!
This guy will be a genuinely World Class player if he keeps going the way he's going now...no question about it!
Was right behind you mate.
So happy to see what he has achieved! Even though i thought he was good i never expected THIS good

He is legit. Love the big man.
He is a man to build the team around.
And he loves us.
Paradoxically… he may be too good. What I mean is clubs at the very top will certainly want him and offer salary money 5 or 10 times what we can pay. So for his own sake and future security, he will go.

A colossus of a player. GVB has been instrumental in his development since coming in. He can play at the very highest level.

What a player. He’s our most important & shouldn’t be allowed to leave this summer especially with Goldson likely moving on.

Build your team around big Bassey next season & if he keeps progressing we can sell next summer.

What a last 6 months the lad has had and yet he can't even get a nomination for Young Player Of The Year in Scotland !!!!!

How bitter and embarrassing is Scottish football ?
Mate I had a glance at the Scottish football site on Reddit, I know, I know, and there was some balloon wanting to know why Ajeti wasn’t in UEFA team of the season.:eek:
Bitter doesn’t quite cut it , fücking moronic more like.

He will be better than Robertson or Tierney. Before anyone starts, they are respectively Liverpool and Arsenal’s starting full backs. £20-25 million at least with a sell on and not a penny less.

Unbelievable honest to %^*&, guy would still be sprinting up and down that wing the now if he could, todays performance was just different class, can only start talking into then 30s atleast

Really really hope we can hang onto him.
If Tierney went for 25 well we will only sell a lot higher
It's inevitable EPL teams will come to prise him away from us but when it happens it had better be a very big fee with sell ons built in.
Thankyou Calvin....joy to watch

Would luv to see him stay , become a future Rangers captain and become an even bigger legend than he already is ....
If he does go , surely it's 20m+ and hopefully one day he'll find his way back ...

What did he say to Emma Dodds when she asked him about his future on the interview?

He is an absolute joy to watch.
The only young player that we’ve had that I can honestly say will make the very top.
Real/Barcelona or top PL player in the making.

I think he’ll still be with us next season. As good as he is right now, he is not the finished article. This boy has it in him to be even better - and that’s really saying something.

What a player he has turned into. He is a pure athlete. A side note as well he comes across as a genuinely amazing person. Always got so much time for the fans.

I’m not mixing my words here - I FUCKING LOVE HIM

The lad is top drawer and could play with any EPL team in my opinion. Said in the thread linking him to West Ham but we should be looking at £30 million and a sell on clause I genuinely believe that. I will be astonished if we dont get bids in the summer,

Back