Battering the bookies v Scudding the scum.

Shengus Malengus

You'll have to excuse me, I'm having a double (pished) celebration.

Some folk in here will know the depth of my dislike for the turf accountant and his methods.

I am a man who has struggled against debt my entire adult life (I'm 60).
I have a gambling addiction that I'll never lose, but thankfully these days I don't gamble with what I don't have.

Last week I relieved the bastards of just over £6,000. It was the weekend I've dreamed of for years.
I cleared a good chunk of debt. Debt that I'll never renew. It well and truly has made my life so much easier.

Do you know what, Though?

That pleasure doesn't come anywhere near to the joy of rodgering the rattlers on their own midden.

I'm away for a celebratory chug.
Good night bears far and wide.

WATP.

Some folk in here will know the depth of my dislike for the turf accountant and his methods.

I have a gambling addiction that I'll never lose, but thankfully these days I don't gamble with what I don't have.

Last week I relieved the bastards of just over £6,000. It was the weekend I've dreamed of for years.
I cleared a good chunk of debt. Debt that I'll never renew. It well and truly has made my life so much easier.

That pleasure doesn't come anywhere near to the joy of rodgering the rattlers on their own midden.

WATP.
I beat them by never going back...

Nice one Shengus. If you’ve not already got one, buy a Dumbphone mate. The best way to beat a bookie is to realise when you are ahead and not get greedy. You already know that though, so sorry for preaching.

All the best, in your battles amigo.

WATP.

Simply luvleh!!

Latest posts

Back