Battle of the Wags - Rooney v Vardy and The Sun

bear wi nae hair

It's the "You should have told me and I could have changed my passwords and we could have seen if it was still happening"

Literally thick as %^*&.

Loved that bit. “Look babes it’s stopped now. Told ya it must’ve been those nasty hackers!!”

To the point of why she did it and her not needing money. She’s doing it to win favour from the papers so they help keep her relevant so she can build a media career for herself. Comes across as a total cu.nt of a woman

Steve Snedden

Interesting.

The flooded basement story Rooney talked about has mysteriously disappeared from the Sun's website.

"Legal removal"

I didn't realise the flooded basement was a real thing. I just assumed it was a euphemism.

Like "wet as an otters pocket".

After watching several hours of ladies tennis, Felicity found she had a flooded basement.

Kirbys House

Can tolerate the international break a bit more if we get public spats like this.

Get them on the Logan Paul undercard!

SuperGers07

Someone post up some pics of her from when Jamie Vardy was a non league player, lets see the work the slags had done since he earned cash

Barrymoped

Someone post up some pics of her from when Jamie Vardy was a non league player, lets see the work the slags had done since he earned cash
I don’t think they were together then were they??

My memory may be playing tricks but I thought she was with another footballer, maybe league 1 or so, and dumped him for Vardy after he became famous.

Madness lol she's made up fake stories about herself? She not got enough stories flying about without her thinking she's fucking j k Rowling

Clicker

Is the whole point of these airheads having social media accounts not so that other less well off airheads can be impressed by their classless lifestyle, therefore any publicity even in a gutter rag like The Sun should be welcomed?

Tits vardy probably has a publicist who does her Instagram and makes a bit extra on the side selling others stories. Leicester's title triumph lost its oomph for me when she started appearing in the papers, such a cheap wag wannabe.

GavCo

After hacking answering machines for years. It's lucky the Sun wouldn't have hacked her social media accounts...

EH47

FFS is this what FF has come to? Obsessing over two tasteless slappers falling out about virtually fucking nothing ?
Lol, shower of big jessies!