Battle of the Wags - Rooney v Vardy and The Sun

Homelander

Just seen this pop up on wayne rooneys mrs Instagram, the claws are out.

What a sneaky snidey thing to do though if true

instagram.png

Wow, I thought a led a sad life, imagine being that petty (either way if it's true or not).
If true, the Sun? Wow, even more fuckin shady.

Seems a bit off - would Vardy go running to the media about a basement flooding?? What did she have to gain as I doubt she needed cash. Hardly a negative Rooney story slant either, just an everyday event.

Very likely the press have access to her account by some "other means" other than Rebekah Vardy.

Think this could get messy ...

Seems a bit off - would Vardy go running to the media about a basement flooding?? What did she have to gain as I doubt she needed cash. Hardly a negative Rooney story slant either, just an everyday event.

Very likely the press have access to her account by some "other means" other than Rebekah Vardy.

So The Sun have hacked Colleen Rooney or Rebekah Vardys account?

Then you’d be right, it could be messy.

The sun would write about the Rooney's farting if they got a tip off. It's amazing what the brain dead will read about.

Rebekah will be saying she was hacked.

Scummy thing to do if true but does she think she's auditioning for Eastenders with the ending there. Something no one knew about and she's adding a dramatic pause before revealing who it is :D

Scummy thing to do if true but does she think she's auditioning for Eastenders with the ending there. Something no one knew about and she's adding a dramatic pause before revealing who it is :D
Because you read out the dots when reading it to add to the drama :D

Got to feel a bit of sympathy for Rooney's Mrs , on one hand you've got a woman who should I would imagine she meets at various functions and consider a friend, letting her down probably due to jealousy, and then you've got her husband who can't keep it in his trousers.

To be fair to Coleen, she stated it came from Rebekah Vardys account and not Vardy herself. If that daft cow isnt keeping her account secure and someone who has access is leaking things to the press then thats 100% on her.

To be fair to Coleen, she stated it came from Rebekah Vardys account and not Vardy herself. If that daft cow isnt keeping her account secure and someone who has access is leaking things to the press then thats 100% on her.
It's the "You should have told me and I could have changed my passwords and we could have seen if it was still happening"

Literally thick as %^*&.

Think most other people would have picked up the phone.

Clearly, her account has been hacked. And now they both look like tits.

Woman work in mysterious ways.

no such thing as bad press , as Eric Cantona always says he'd rather be spoken about badly than not be spoken about at all

Back