Battle of the Wags - Rooney v Vardy and The Sun

Someone post up some pics of her from when Jamie Vardy was a non league player, lets see the work the slags had done since he earned cash
I don’t think they were together then were they??

My memory may be playing tricks but I thought she was with another footballer, maybe league 1 or so, and dumped him for Vardy after he became famous.

Just seen this pop up on wayne rooneys mrs Instagram, the claws are out.

What a sneaky snidey thing to do though if true

instagram.png
CSXIlwR.gif

Madness lol she's made up fake stories about herself? She not got enough stories flying about without her thinking she's fucking j k Rowling

Tits vardy probably has a publicist who does her Instagram and makes a bit extra on the side selling others stories. Leicester's title triumph lost its oomph for me when she started appearing in the papers, such a cheap wag wannabe.

After hacking answering machines for years. It's lucky the Sun wouldn't have hacked her social media accounts...

FFS is this what FF has come to? Obsessing over two tasteless slappers falling out about virtually fucking nothing ?
Lol, shower of big jessies!

Making up fake stories to see if Mrs V then passed them onto The Sun, since Mrs V was the only person who was going to see these fake stories. Which she did. It’s actually quite smart on Mrs Rs part I think.
For someone with an average IQ it might be quite smart. For a thicko like Colleen it was Einstein-esque.

live in PPV this weekend the biggest rumble out of the jungle in the Red corner Reka Rebel Vardy and in the white corner Collen "my man shagged Grannies more than me" Rooney, seconds out ding ding.

Having taken a moment to reflect and consider my position on this story, l am happy to confirm that l could not give less of a f***

I’ve considered it also and reached exactly the same conclusion. I did so instantly of course but give even less of a f*** so only just decided to bother posting on the topic. A delayed reaction could not give a f***.

4 pages about 2 social media nobodies with their claws out for each other:eek::oops: probably staged for more media exposure:rolleyes:
Mumsnet stuffo_O
Fcuking hate international breaks:rolleyes:

This Rooney-Vardy Wives' fall-out must be one of the most insignificant front page headline articles from red top newspapers ever. There is just not enough adjectives to describe it, trite, banal, mundane, tittle-tattle etc. When one considers just what is happening in the UK and the rest of the world currently i.e. Turkey invading North Syria with heavy casualties; ISIS fighters, 'The Beatles' in USA custody; The likely no return of Anne Sacoolas from the USA for the accident that killed the young motor cyclist according to Trump; the climate change protests in London and other major cities; Brexit and last but least the SNP's proposed Work Place Car Parking Tax.

Okay if people are interested in this story it should be reported further within the newspapers.

Last edited:
If only Rebekah Vardy was around 40 years ago.If she knew you can bet your bottom dollar she'd have called the police!!

That's some brass neck the Sun has.

They literally paid someone to snoop on a private Instagram page to post gossip from it. You'd think from that front page they had nothing to do with it.

They'll argue that they're a separate entity but we all know the reality of such statements.

What a load of nonsense.

If colleen rooney doesn't want the papers picking up stories from her instagram account then don't post them on your instagram account.

There's real issues in the world and then you have these 2 arseholes arguing about something put on social media
Exactly ffs. Posting up for attention. I hate the women on FB who post just a sad face and then yous see all the folk asking her what's wrong 'ill PM you now hen', still tells everyone in the comments anyway.

Back