Bayer Leverkusen Thursday bet

Seen it many times before when teams should scud them but they get a result at home. A lot of the time it’s due to the teams being happy with a draw. That said Leverkusen could really thump them on Thursday night

Had a fiver on them 3-0 @16/1, went for a pish at 93 minutes and heard my mate shouting “4-0 aha” - I thought he was at the wind up....

Professional gamblers would have been all over this at the start of the week at even money. Psg were a big proce too at 2/1. To much of a risk for the pros to get involved in that one but I think the bookies still would have took quite a hammering on that.

I had x8 £10 singles:
Leverkusen to win
Leverkusen-1
Leverkusen-2
Leverkusen HT/FT
Wirtz to score Leverkusen to win
Leverkusen over 2.5 goals

The two that didn’t come up were Leverkusen to win BTTS
Schick to score and Leverkusen to win

Basically I thought Leverkusen were going to win :)
£80 on different permutations of the same result, brilliant :))

The odds were very generous. I had Wirtz 2 on target, score anytime, more than 9 corners combined both teams and Ralston to get booked. Was paying £630 for tenner. Before half-time I was getting £90 cash out, waited too long and took £35. Also had them to win 0-3. Could have been a much better night, was gutted when the 4th went in :))

Stuck £20 on -2, couldn’t believe the odds being given tbh. 130 back, was gonna do -3 but never bothered unfortunately. Might get the odds on them not winning any of the remaining 4 games.

Had £10 on -3 at 14/1, thought it was done as leverkusen played with their slippers on for last 30 mins, last kick of the ball won it :D

I had 3 goals in the game , Bayer to win , Celtic 2 bookings and Bayer 5 corners .
Needless to say Bayer on had 4 corners .
It would have paid 11/2

They’ll beat that fernvscos (sp) at the sty
Probably but not 100% imo. They’re really really shite and ferenscvaros (fk knows lol) put out Slavia in the qualifiers and held their own against Leverkusen in Germany. Probably be 50/50. Worth a tenner if it’s decent odds.

Had Bayer to score over 1.5 first half goals into Lyon and West Ham -1. 13/1

West Ham had me sweating

Had a cheeky little winner myself.
2-FDF2-C4-C-C1-C0-4-A21-9282-5-CE7-E65-B09-DE.jpg

Back