Bayern interested in Sadiq - yes that one

Don’t care what people say to try and look hip, he was fucking awful for us and one of the worst players to ever pull on a Rangers top.

There’s zero chance Bayern are paying €60M for him.

Hes one of those players who has the talent to be good but clearly not the application. At his age hes not going to change and suddenly become motivated and smart so this seems like a nothing story since Bayern are too smart a club and well run to spend anything like that on a massive gamble.

Don’t care what people say to try and look hip, he was fucking awful for us and one of the worst players to ever pull on a Rangers top.

There’s zero chance Bayern are paying €60M for him.
That fee if remotely true, would be linked to so many caveats to achieve a fee like that.

He was hopeless for us, had a shite attitude and it was 100% the correct decision to get rid.

It's possible he will go on to become a top player at a big club.

These statements are both true.

Were you saying this back then?
The dive was unforgivable but we hadn't seen enough to judge him, that's what I've always said

Shit trainer while at Rangers so it's understandable why it went the way it did but our fans pretending he's hopeless is just bitterness

It wasn’t just the two games he was judged on though was it? apparently lazy in training etc, if the rumours are true of course.

Absolutely no chance he signs for Bayern or ever sells for anything near that release clause. He is having a half decent season for one of the top teams in the second tier in Spain, big deal, he isn’t signing for a top level club like Bayern.

Right club wrong time?

What a chance he had to be part of the greatest club in the world under a world famous manager. Bit like Robert De Niro at the end of raging bull "i could have been someone, i could have been a contender"

He might look back if hes screwed the nut and realised what a chance he had.
:). Not letting this one go. Marlon Brando in 'On the Waterfront'. Not De Niro.

He's a good player.

It's almost as if you shouldn't write someone off as terrible after literally 2 appearances
The management did also mate , as he was lazy and unprofessional . He didnt put the effort in with our loan deal , but has elsewhere and it has showed .

The dive was unforgivable but we hadn't seen enough to judge him, that's what I've always said

Shit trainer while at Rangers so it's understandable why it went the way it did but our fans pretending he's hopeless is just bitterness
I can’t remember ever judging a player before twenty games, must include an away game at the Paedodome.
I’ve had many an argument on here with those who’ve made their minds up after twenty minutes of a closed door friendly.
As for thinking he’s hopeless, he was when here to be fair but, other than that, it’s just plain stupidity.

This is a twitter post. Why would a twitter post confirm any accuracy In Bayern being interested in this player. Let’s post all twitter posts about clubs being interested in a player and about 1% of them will be right. Just look at the amount of players we have been ‘interested ‘ in.

My main memory of him was people on here trying to claim it wasnt actually a dive as he got clipped and it was a stonewall penalty.

Back