Bayern interested in Sadiq - yes that one

It’s probably the same scout who recommended they sign Choupo-Moting who probably had the worst miss ever when he played for PSG.

Good enough for European champions? Doubt it.
They aren't getting Haaland and need to develop someone to be ready when Lewandowski leaves, Sadiq does fit the profile.

I doubt he'll move to Bayern but he will 100% be playing in a top 5 league next season.

How many big teams have looked at him according to the media but never signed him? Guy has a good agent for getting publicity

He's what, 24, and is 3rd top scorer in the second tier of Spain.

He's obviously not as bad as first appeared here, but obviously isn't a €60mil Bayern striker either.

Phoned it in for us. Was warned, fined many times for being late to training and attitude was wrong from the off. All culminating in ‘that’ performance in the semi final.

No doubt you’ll get the contrary loyal on here bemoaning the fact he ‘never got a chance though’.

Phoned it in for us. Was warned, fined many times for being late to training and attitude was wrong from the off. All culminating in ‘that’ performance in the semi final.

No doubt you’ll get the contrary loyal on here bemoaning the fact he ‘never got a chance though’.
That fucking dive against Aberdeen was absolutely disgraceful all he had to do was fucking tap the ball past there keeper to score.

Should have been punted immediately after that display.

Reactions: PDL
It may be that he has ability but his attitude stunk like the jungle at the old piggery, he didn't want to be here and we needed him gone.

Can have all the talent (not saying he does btw) but coupled with a shite attitude (apparently) won't progress your career at Rangers.
I'm not even going to start on the semi final. Best left in the past.

lots of reports he had a bad attitude. That would not have down well with SG who was a model pro. Maybe hes matured and now realizing his talent? Wont be the first wont be the last.

If as reported he was routinely late etc it probably was best at the time we got rid. He was a young lad in a new country, maybe hes screwed the nut and sorted himself out.

Wrong club Wrong time?
Right club wrong time?

What a chance he had to be part of the greatest club in the world under a world famous manager. Bit like Robert De Niro at the end of raging bull "i could have been someone, i could have been a contender"

He might look back if hes screwed the nut and realised what a chance he had.

Right club wrong time?

What a chance he had to be part of the greatest club in the world under a world famous manager. Bit like Robert De Niro at the end of raging bull "i could have been someone, i could have been a contender"

He might look back if hes screwed the nut and realised what a chance he had.
Good point.

Sadiqs number was up out carrying the flags during armed forces day. I don't think Gerrard had him doing it as a reward for his hard work.

Seems there is a player in there somewhere, but don't see it as a missed opportunity. Think we would have had to indulge him a fair bit to get the best out of him.

When he was with us he was awful. Fact. Not just the dive, but his every contribution.
Has he improved - maybe. Haven’t sent him play since.
Is he worth €60M - no chance.

Anyone trying stick up for him at Rangers needs their head felt, the guy was a disgrace for us.
Some players just find their natural fit and it looks like he has found his. Look at Hazard’s form at Madrid, he’s a shadow of the player he was at Chelsea.
Some players just fit into a team and thrive but can’t replicate it elsewhere.

Back