Bayern v PSG, Porto v Chelsea and other Wednesday games

D6-E9-D5-B0-0862-4627-AC1-D-1-FAB5-EA81-C97.png

Decent night. Needed another goal in the Chelsea game for another £198

the very definition of the term "the better team lost" still think bayern can beat psg by a 2 goal margin though if Lewandowski comes back

Great game Bayern V PSG, thats last night City v Dortmund and tonight top quality games in the CL this week

the very definition of the term "the better team lost" still think bayern can beat psg by a 2 goal margin though if Lewandowski comes back
I think Lewandowski is out for a month so he won't be playing in Paris

2nd leg is in 6 days so he won't be making that

Jamie Carragher is on US TV, his take on the game was that the amount of shots PSG allowed showed that they dont have nearly enough to threaten Man City in the semis.
These pundits are fucking clueless.

On Belgian TV I was watching it and they had Jan Mulder (former Anderlecht and Ajax player) and he said during half time that Bayern were not missing Lewandowski.

Jamie Carragher is on US TV, his take on the game was that the amount of shots PSG allowed showed that they dont have nearly enough to threaten Man City in the semis.

A few other little Englanders are saying the same. Their usual arrogance has reared its ugly head over the past couple of games.

I'm really conflicted as I'd love to see Pep win it again, but just can't handle their hubris.

sort of stats where if it was a FIFA game, I'm sure people would be smashing controllers. 30 shots for Bayern, 12 on target while PSG have scored 3 of their 4 shots on goal

Navas is one of the reasons why PSG have won the game though, had a great game
Massively underrated keeper at Real. Wasn’t ‘glamorous’ so never really got the credit he deserved.

It looks like a very open tournament now. I think PSG will win it.
Chelsea the only team that look certain of going through to the semis. Can’t see them winning it however.

I would like to see Poch win it as a GIUY to Spurs for sacking him after taking them to the final.

Back