Bayern v PSG, Porto v Chelsea and other Wednesday games

JayDee

Bayern v PSG looks like the one for me.

Main games:
Linfield v Coleraine Irish Premiership 19:45 Sky Sports Football
Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao La Liga 20:00 LaLigaTV
Bayern Munich v PSG UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg 20:00 BT Sport 3
FC Porto v Chelsea UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg 20:00 BT Sport 2

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Did Steve McManaman just claim Mbappe needs to go to a more accomplished team?

BT sports coverage of the champions league is painful at times.

Porto are 4/1 on Betfair. You never see a poor bookie but that's quite generous odds for an out of sorts (relatively speaking) Chelsea.

Neuer must be the greatest keeper in the world in matches i don't watch because the majority of times I've seen him he's erratic and makes mistakes.

How did we ever manage the last 150 years of football without someone lying down behind the wall?

Should smash the ball low and hard into the player doing it :))

Martin Keown ffs.

“Mbappe has electric pace”

Cheers Martin. Sharp insight.

What position does he play?

BD13-CB1-D-7-AFF-4837-962-F-9-D79-B672-FA1-C.jpg

How did we ever manage the last 150 years of football without someone lying down behind the wall?

Should smash the ball low and hard into the player doing it :))
If you've got a numerical advantage I keep thinking it'd be smarter to play around the wall while that dick on the ground is scrambling back to his feet and getting in people's way. If anyone can forward this information on to Gerrard I'll take a thank you in the post match press conference. Also just to be clear I'm not Mr Pentland.

Does the Bayern game reflect the stats, in that Bayern are all over PSG?.

Been one way traffic since the goal but PSG seem quite happy to try and play for the counter with Mbappe’s pace, particularly given Bayern are miles up the pitch.

Back