Bayern v PSG, Porto v Chelsea and other Wednesday games

Mentioned my dads betting before

“EB, Bayern are a cracking price tonight

Aye, they’ve no Lewandowski so PSG could be a shout at 27/10.

Nonsense”

Might sound daft, Bayern’s defence is usually quite suspect. Lyon tore them apart last season quite regularly, but couldn’t finish.

Sometimes having such a good attack causes complacency.

Might sound daft, Bayern’s defence is usually quite suspect. Lyon tore them apart last season quite regularly, but couldn’t finish.

Sometimes having such a good attack causes complacency.

The guy Sule they have is a monster physically but absolutely not the man you want when you play such a high line, Mbappe has torn him a new one a couple of times so far from almost a standing start.

The guy Sule they have is a monster physically but absolutely not the man you want when you play such a high line, Mbappe has torn him a new one a couple of times so far from almost a standing start.
Spot on mate.

Dunno if there’s a separate thread but 2-0 Linfield on Sky Sports in a top of the table clash v Coleraine. Great footwork for both goals From Jordan Stewart. Ex Gers youths Matthew Clarke and Cammy Palmer in the Blues team.
What's the standard over there an equivalent to?

Scottish Championship/League 1 or League 2 or lower?

What's the standard over there an equivalent to?

Scottish Championship/League 1 or League 2 or lower?
Really hard to tell, there’s probably others on here who watch more often that could give a better opinion (I’m this side of the water now). It’s getting better though, more and more teams going full time, seeing some boys who went over the water young and didnt quite work out going back over at a much younger age and rebuilding.
The style of football in most games is noticeably agricultural though!

Really hard to tell, there’s probably others on here who watch more often that could give a better opinion (I’m this side of the water now). It’s getting better though, more and more teams going full time, seeing some boys who went over the water young and didnt quite work out going back over at a much younger age and rebuilding.
The style of football in most games is noticeably agricultural though!
Instead of trying to force youth teams into the lower league here, sending them over there for a season or two would presumably have some benefits for both clubs.

Great first half in Munich!

Is it me or are the commentators making it out like Bayern are going through a crisis? I dont think they’ve been that bad, you could argue they should be 3-2 up here.

PSG have been ruthless with their very few chances though.

Back