Bayern v PSG, Porto v Chelsea and other Wednesday games

Great first half in Munich!

Is it me or are the commentators making it out like Bayern are going through a crisis? I dont think they’ve been that bad, you could argue they should be 3-2 up here.

PSG have been ruthless with their very few chances though.
PSG keeper has two decent saves at 1-0 and Bayern have missed two very good chances. The header straight at the keeper and CM at the back post.

Can see PSG getting another in the second half on the counter though.

Great first half in Munich!

Is it me or are the commentators making it out like Bayern are going through a crisis? I dont think they’ve been that bad, you could argue they should be 3-2 up here.

PSG have been ruthless with their very few chances though.
Bayern will win. Get it to 2-2 sometime soon and they will defo go on and win

PSG keeper has two decent saves at 1-0 and Bayern have missed two very good chances. The header straight at the keeper and CM at the back post.

Can see PSG getting another in the second half on the counter though.

I think Bayern will get back to 2-2 then it’ll go either way, would fancy Bayern to score again if they still create.

First half down to disastrous goalkeeping by Neuer, only the commentary team could be worse, that dunce Keown and whoever the plonker commentator is, clueless. Bayern badly missing Lewandowski, not out of this yet if they can avoid giving it to Mbappe and the diving cheat Neymar. Good game, two quality teams playing at a high tempo.

First half down to disastrous goalkeeping by Neuer, only the commentary team could be worse, that dunce Keown and whoever the plonker commentator is, clueless. Bayern badly missing Lewandowski, not out of this yet if they can avoid giving it to Mbappe and the diving cheat Neymar. Good game, two quality teams playing at a high tempo.
Spot on looking forward to the second half,3-2 Bayern!

Commentators have been pretty poor in the Bayern PSG game. Martin Keown just continually butchering players names and the other guy expressing his surprise at a tactical change that had occurred 20 minutes ago

Turned it over from the Chelsea game to laugh at the Eddie Howe reports on sky sports news there and Carlton Cole is watching the game for them embarrassingly bad.

Instead of trying to force youth teams into the lower league here, sending them over there for a season or two would presumably have some benefits for both clubs.
Josh McPake was linked with Linfield this season before going to Harrogate. Linfield would be a good destination for a few of our youths, expectation to win, play inEurope for at least a couple of games, get used to getting put in the air a few times a game!

Bayern coach made some good brave changes in the fast half they seem to cope much better with PSG this half and are now on control

Yesssss!!! Bayern dominating the game... You'd just know Muller would score, who'd want the Oil rich PSG to win...popular as a foreskin in a synagogue with most football supporters...Lewandowski plays and game is over. Game improved on mute, BT commentators what a pair of clueless tossers .

I couldn’t believe when I looked at the Ligue 1 table what a pigs arse PSG are making of it this year.

Potch is one of those guys who talks a great game whereas realists look on and wonder what the fuss is about.

it’s basically like giving Mark Warburton the PSG gig

What a fabulous match. Glad I chose Bayern v PSG tonight

Bayern have been dominant throughout but PSG look really dangerous on the break.

PSG look soft as putty centre of defence to a good quality cross.

been great viewing. Really enjoying this one.

Back