Bayern v PSG, Porto v Chelsea and other Wednesday games

This Bayern defence should have really been strengthened in the summer and it will cost them at this level Mbappe has made them look stupid all night.

Just seen the stats for the Bayern / PSG match. It looks like PSG have been incredibly lucky there.

Far from lucky IMO. They’ve let Bayern dominate possession, and been absolutely ruthless on the counter. Bayern have been wasteful up front and torture at the back, so can have no complaints with the score.

Don't think they give handballs anymore when the player is on the ground, right ? Can't keep up with these changes though :D

The refs been so inconsistent with fouls and cards dished out, that Dagba had a pull on Coman at halfway line and nothing done. Then 2 mins added on? Prick.

And aye I did have Bayern on my coupon

Just seen the stats for the Bayern / PSG match. It looks like PSG have been incredibly lucky there.
sort of stats where if it was a FIFA game, I'm sure people would be smashing controllers. 30 shots for Bayern, 12 on target while PSG have scored 3 of their 4 shots on goal

Navas is one of the reasons why PSG have won the game though, had a great game

Back