Bbc again

I think the comment was, "Game going back to 2002, at time some of the crowds language reflects that".
I hope they were scared witless after such a culture shock.

He should also have said you now get 3 months in the jail for singing the Billy Boys so don't be alarmed!

A bit off topic but I noticed that the BBC’s songs of praise was in Glasgow this week. Overview of the city at the start - massive shot of Ceptic Park. Ibrox nowhere to be seen obviously.

A bit off topic but I noticed that the BBC’s songs of praise was in Glasgow this week. Overview of the city at the start - massive shot of Ceptic Park. Ibrox nowhere to be seen obviously.
Does anyone actually watch songs of praise?

I think the comment was, "Game going back to 2002, at time some of the crowds language reflects that".

I hope they were scared witless after such a culture shock.

It's f****** pathetic.

They and their mheeja minions really have appeared to change the psyche of a country :oops::(

I'm not Scottish but I despair of a lot of the changes Scotland has gone through since the mid 90s and accelerated post-devolution in the quest to become the Ripublik of Scoatlan

Quite right too. The IRA karaoke had no place in a Scottish Cup Final.

Their filth (in fact irafc, full stop) has NO place in ANY civilised society nevermind the SCF

Last edited:
%^*& the bbc ..Ofcom must have been busy Monday then... pure bad songs getting sung ..I heard the billy boys sir.

According to sellik they are the vice winners
How the f**k can you vice win something? No other club in world football uses that terminology, they should be laughed at, however in "all inclusive Scoatlun" that would probably get you a jail sentence.

I just look at it as a victory for the politically and easily offended. Its ruined the fun. Good old fashioned sectarian bile was enjoyed by both supports.

These days it's just civilised pish unless you go on social media, then anything goes.

Anti Rangers panel apologising for pro Rangers support and songs ,don't think too many mentally challenged would be watching , the BBC have serious issues

Ill be honest here, when I am watching football on tv, I can rarely make out the words of any songs being sung. The perma offended seem to sit there with their ears straining.

Back