BBC Alba Rangers ladies

I think female football is completely unwatchable to be honest.
I have just took up coaching my step daughters team, I was shocked at how good some of the young lassies are, one girl I would put in a par with many in my step sons team 3 years older.

Sure when puberty hits the boys will get stronger and faster, why I think decrease the size of the goals slightly and shorten and narrow the pitch slightly and the womans game will be much much more watchable, the technical ability of some of the girls coming through is fantastic.

I think Women’s football has its place and allows all the young girls who follow Rangers a chance to play for the team.
Why should they not have that opportunity?
With the improvements in the Women’s Game and more money and recognition it will help the club in the long run.
Fingers crossed for a League double.

I saw France v Spain ladies under 19 euro final a few years ago. Technically I thought they were very decent. The goalies both struggled though and that is hardly surprising as they aren’t in general as tall or big as the men. I think reducing the size of the goals slightly would benefit the ladies game.

I wonder is there any support for this amongst the girl players themselves???

yes, thats pretty much true
we are the best team currently, Glasgow have dominated for years and the Yahoos have a full time team now
I just watched the Women's sportscene show. You get longer clips of highlights than of the men's games. To be honest I'm not sure I will be watching again as frankly it was pretty poor. Far rather see league one, two or Highland League games. And what must those leagues think? Zero coverage of them.

We'll support you evermore, in any shape or form. TiddlywInks even.
Move them to Ibrox then & let them play in front of 50k every week. All for us having a female team as there’s definitely a place for it but I’ve had a look and it’s not for me.

Those commenting about whether “Big Sonja” is on need calling out well before me.

Last edited:
Back