BBC at Ibrox now

I don't get it I really don't, I just checked out Celtic Fc twitter account and there are lots of their fans who have left quite genuine heart felt messages of condolence, fair play to them, I just can't understand the BBC.
Think disgusting
Think sociopathic
Think hypocrites

What have the BBC done? Is this on another thread?

Edit: Never mind, just seen the other thread

What have the BBC done? Is this on another thread?

dinnertime news today on the radio said " whilst Rangers fans will remember Ricksen for what he achieved on the pitch other fans will remember for other off-field activities " .......... or similar

Politely tell them they're not welcome anywhere near Ibrox. If they ask why, tell them to ask their bosses.

Should be told they aren't welcome, calm and nicely done of course.

No doubt they'd do some selective editing on anyone who was interviewed by them.

I get the sentiments but I’m not sure today is the time or place for getting into verbal spats or scenes with them.

Just day you’d rather not speak and politely ask them to move on.
Agreed, let's not Sully the man's memory with this rubbish. Hopefully in due course the club will act at a more appropriate time.

I get the sentiments but I’m not sure today is the time or place for getting into verbal spats or scenes with them.

Just day you’d rather not speak and politely ask them to move on.
I think it is

Any other time they report from the roundabout. Tonight, they're crawling around the stadium. They're scum looking for a reaction, they don't deserve to be treated like grown ups

I said the exact same thing. Funny that they wrapped up at 6.35pm. Obviously didn’t want to chance it with a live broadcast
No need to be accessible either. Just stand nearby and loudly mention Savile and the other perverts, and their cover up every time they try to tape a piece. Eventually they'll have to move away

Many years ago, outside Easter Rd., A guy I always met at away games was being interviewed by the bbc. I heard all the interview and the guy was reasoned and articulate. Next day, I heard his interview and the way it was cut, from approx a 3 minute spiel to 10 second snippet made him appear a clown. They tried the same with me outside Ibrox a few weeks later - told them to bolt and why. Camera man said he was a Bear. Told him to be ashamed. Bastards. I know it is editors who determine output but poor journalism. BBC's dispariging stance is nothing new.

Just went and told the reporter he is not welcome after today.
Anyone else here get him told
Don’t get them told, kick %^*& out of them, insuring they better not set foot near Ibrox again, our pussy board haven’t the balls to ban these scumbags any supporter they come near shoukick their (unts in, let’s stop the pussyfooting about and make any of these BBC Shortbread scum completely unwelcome.
Especially after the nonsense said about our beloved Fernando.

Don’t get them told, kick %^*& out of them, insuring they better not set foot near Ibrox again, our pussy board haven’t the balls to ban these scumbags any supporter they come near shoukick their (unts in, let’s stop the pussyfooting about and make any of these BBC Shortbread scum completely unwelcome.
Especially after the nonsense said about our beloved Fernando.

That’s really not going to do anyone any favours.

If we don't take a stand against the media now , we never will.

I wrote an email to Rangers to this effect today. The media handling of this has been truly shocking and I am looking at our board to take a stand.

Said he didn’t know what I was talking about
3VudLka.gif

:mad:

Cant understand all the bullshit about this not being the right time. Tell them to feck off now instead of waiting till its not news.

Back