BBC Breakfast time

MLGger

Official Ticketer
Noticed BBC Scotland had a bit on it last night. Even had Chris Mclaughlin on saying how big an achievement it is - with the current financial differences between Rangers and other euro big hitters

Bear all

Radio Scotland reporting that the benches have been removed from George Square not a wind up by the way Police Scotland also made a statement about tonight in Glasgow.

Blue seventy two

Am in Spain but unfortunately not Seville…I feel a fu…ng mug for not booking somewhere closer to the game. My daughter who is there taking great pleasure in sending me videos
Same boat as me bud, found a great bar with a huge screen to watch the game, not the same but ill be there in spirit.

Clicker

Saw the interview with the wife and son who are there in memory of the Bear who had died and it was a nice personal story.

rinosprayer

Noticed BBC Scotland had a bit on it last night. Even had Chris Mclaughlin on saying how big an achievement it is - with the current financial differences between Rangers and other euro big hitters

Heard this too. Nauseating stuff from the likes of him & Tom English

Succulent lamb back on the menu? Arseholes

Onslow52

Well fook me the planets have aligned Pat Nevin on speaking and no negatives about Rangers, this has to be our day.