BBC getting banned from the Girodome?

My goodness. The use of the word “catastrophic” and it was a catastrophe no matter how Postecoglue tried to paint it and they are wanting reporters banned.
Or maybe it’s to stop their already rattled manager further criticising the board and will only allow hand picked journalists instead.
I get that there’s a fair amount of irony in that suggestion due to Pacific Quay CSC’s love affair with Celtc but there’s no way of knowing how a bitter and paranoid mind works in a crisis.
They are one step away from holding press conferences in The Brazen Head with pre approved questions being asked by Peter Maguire, sorry Martin.

BBC sports output as a whole is now a complete joke, the poor Olympics coverage being a recent example. They are left scratching around for women's football and rugby as their flagship output, they just can no longer compete with commercial stations.

This current Olympic coverage by the BBC is horrific, probably the worst in its history, the presenters especially. Only Hazel Irvine and Michael Johnson would get pass marks. The rest is amateur hour stuff.

As for the Peasants, no way are they banning their pals from Pacific Quay.

Nonce FC and big Angie obviously feeling the pressure already

Will be interesting to see the outcome.

McLeod will make a grovelling apology and not ask any probing awkward questions

I’ll be honest, and it might not be popular given the BBC antipathy , but talk about an overreaction from Celtic.
Absolutely! Even the BBC have the right to ask difficult questions after bad results, but (if this is true) it looks like they are already trying to shut down all avenues of dissent to prevent their rabid hordes from being whipped up into even more of a frenzy.

Night and day compared to us. There is literally no comparison between the 2 scenarios.

This current Olympic coverage by the BBC is horrific, probably the worst in its history, the presenters especially. Only Hazel Irvine and Michael Johnson would get pass marks. The rest is amateur hour stuff.

As for the Peasants, no way are they banning their pals from Pacific Quay.
Coverage is infuriating. You are watching something and they change to something else halfway through the competition. Been a decent olympics but from now on bbc shouldn’t be covering it. Just utterly useless

Coverage is infuriating. You are watching something and they change to something else halfway through the competition. Been a decent olympics but from now on bbc shouldn’t be covering it. Just utterly useless
Yes horrific coverage.
In the highlights they tell us the UK managed say a bronze in the swimming race.
“Here’s the race now so you can see for yourself”
Woeful stuff.

Spat the dummy out now that club. Big Angie not able to handle a simple question. What's he going to be like when the pressure is really on?

What was that all about mate? Always liked Begg!
There was a concerted effort by celtic fans to get rid of him. They complained about him constantly to the BBC saying he was biased towards us and eventually he was removed. Pretty shocking tbh but shows the difference between how the 2 clubs are treated. We have Chris McLaughlin blatantly lie about us and the BBC back him. The scum use their own paranoia to make up something about a guy that doesn’t exist and the BBC sack him.

I think it's more they can see Ange is a ticking time bomb ready to explode all over the board if asked that one wrong question. They don't give a shit about him, they're only interested in protecting themselves.

If big Flange is upset about those questions, he is going to be furious over the coming weeks…out of your depth mate

I'm calling this a charade, Tim's spit the dummy, BBC Emerald buy them a new dummy. The rest is bogus.

There'll be an article out shortly stating their spat has been resolved and that they will not be charging journos like big bad Rangers etc

That would be like the Dallas Cowboys banning their cheerleaders.
cropped_kash_triangle.jpg

There was a concerted effort by celtic fans to get rid of him. They complained about him constantly to the BBC saying he was biased towards us and eventually he was removed. Pretty shocking tbh but shows the difference between how the 2 clubs are treated. We have Chris McLaughlin blatantly lie about us and the BBC back him. The scum use their own paranoia to make up something about a guy that doesn’t exist and the BBC sack him.
Why did I even ask should have known it would be something sinister. SCUM!

I’ll be honest, and it might not be popular given the BBC antipathy , but talk about an overreaction from Celtic.

It was a catastrophic result and a fair question. There’s a tendency to get hysterical these days….to believe any form of criticism in the press is something that ought to be clamped down on
They're like some Eastern block country trying to gag the press. I wonder how many of the Board will turn up for their first home game,McKay maybe,but I'll be surprised if Lawwell is there. As for the BBC, the Celtic apologists,you can guarantee they'll have sorted it out by their next game. They'll have to, they've already fallen foul of Rangers,now Celtic,that won't be great for listening or viewing figures.

I think the BBC will back down and promise not to mention the Champions League again this season when covering Celtic games......

Maybe it's the whisky talking.

Maybe it's the excitement that Im off work for two whole weeks for the first time since about 2010.

But Im fu.king loving it. They are broken. He is broken. And he hasn't even been asked any har.d questions yet.
Enjoy your holidays, hopefully more joy and excitement to come on your time off! :)

Back