BBC Lies this morning

They love peddling that nonsense.

Sick of reading it. Worst myth in Scottish football.

And even if it WAS true... we’ve since had Catholic managers and captains. It’s a total non-issue.

All the same, I hope today is bringing back the nightmares for the scumbags who have never gotten over it.

I saw it as the first "high profile" catholic on one report.

Players away back in the dim and distant past were not exactly "high profile" even if they were internationalists or first team regulars.

Might this just be another of those , detract, deny and deflect stories?-you know, from the real big football scandal.
BBC and lies just seem to blend in together.

it's amazing a fact about ourselves which everyone knows ain't true gets trumped out on numerous occasions, yet no journalists really want to tweet about the abuse and cover up which is true, thank God mo johnstone signed for the famous 30 years ago it still annoys them

Was it them then? Actually the Houghton one does ring a bell now you say it.
It absolutely was Houghton and Collins, Souness spoke about it and said both actually seemed keen but then bottled it after speaking with their families who were against it.

It is only an issue for one group of people in this country. Wee clue, it's not us

These fannies are brazen now. The replies under these various journalists' tweets are full to the gunnels of truths and facts showing them to be liars or peddlers of propaganda...yet, they just keep on doing it.

Their Twitter histories are a stark embarrassment to them. It's a wonder how they are still employed as most are regularly destroyed day in, day out !

'Rangers don't sign catholics' used to be the big stick they constantly beat us with.

30 years later, the stick has been rebranded - 'Rangers didn't sign catholics'

Never mind that cfc had a policy of having a catholic only board, all inclusive my arrrse.

Starting with auld bigot Keevins, ask any one of the puppets in the Scottish fitba mhedia what they honestly think of Mo Johnston.
Their answers will tell you all you need to know about where the issue lies.

Why do none of them ever mention the filth’s Catholics only inception?

They eventually realised that having only 15% of the population to choose from meant they would be going nowhere fast.

If the shoe was on the other foot population wise, we’d still be waiting on their first non Catholic signing.

Didn't we have a catholic player before that lot even existed?

Was wondering what negative they'd be reporting on after a comfortable win for us. They're really scraping the barrel here.

What's it got to do with Gary Robertson anyway? He's not a sports reporter. First time I've seen him even comment on football. Trash just like the rest of his BBC Scotland pals

On Catholics who knocked us back, I'm sure there was an interview with an Irish Republic international although english) who rumoured to have been approached where he said that he would have no issues signing and there was Houghton who I'm sure said he couldn't do that to his family.
Also Woods was asked what religion he was at his unveiling and David Holmes went tonto at the reporter saying that was not an issue for his rangers.
I suspect what he wanted to say was that some people who wanted us to sign Catho,ICS wouldn't be happy when we did.

On Catholics who knocked us back, I'm sure there was an interview with an Irish Republic international although english) who rumoured to have been approached where he said that he would have no issues signing and there was Houghton who I'm sure said he couldn't do that to his family.
This!! There have been a few players that we tried to sign that wouldnt come because of the grief the other side would give them.

It was a big story because it was supposed to be the return of the prodigal son.

The fact he came to us and was welcomed (by the majority) sent the beasts into another one of their legendary hate-fests.

The fact that the press have dropped the nauseating "first high profile...." prefix just shows up their current mindset.

Fcked up individuals.

Frank McAvennie was approached by Graeme Souness to sign for us in 1987 when he was at West Ham.Remember him talking about it years ago.
If,of course he was telling the truth

A complaint has to go in on this one. It’s this kind of shite that fuels bigotry!
Rangers should nail them for their blatant lies
They should also add in a statement that Rangers Football Club have never and will never deny any employee promotion due to colour or religion....BJK
We need to wise up as a club and start turning their negative stories around on them, they make it so easy, show them up by demanding the truth

Johnstone was the first ex scum RC player to play for Rangers, another first for the famous Glasgow Rangers
How long did it take them to sign an ex Ranger ?

I always find it strange that they see our historic ‘policy’ as evil (even though it benefitted them if anything) without contextualising it, but shrug off their inability to report Paedos to the Police with an ‘Ach, it’s just how it was back then’.

Back