BBC man of the match

Well I'm going to take it as a compliment to us that their keeper was MOTM - and we still won 2-0. :)

Absolutely superb
They've just trolled Rangers fans, Celtic fans and Livi fans, with one MOTM award.

3 teams fans.

show_6995_20254.jpg

The guy I heard shouting furiously " Mon Tae furk you" at lundstrum when he put the ball out of play whilst trying to switch play deserves some credit. After that moment he turned into big John pirlo.

It's not MOTM( man of the match) he's being awarded. It's Mason of the month after his displays on Sunday and tonight.

He was my man of the match as well because his assist for Buff was class and a great gesture to get the Buffalo on the scoresheet.

Are pacific quay bottling and selling their tears ? I’d like a few bottles for my water dispenser.

Who's to say it wasn't bears voting ironically, seeing as he basically put the game to bed with assists.
I await the "I'll crack the jokes" comments. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for their keeper Livi would have been proper out of the league cup.
Due to his sterling efforts they're only out of the league cup.
The MOTM may also have been an acumulative award following on from him keeping a clean sheet against the filth at the weekend B-D

We would have been well ahead if he hadn’t made so many good saves, but his mistake put the game out of his teams reach. Good that we won the game with their keeper MOTM :D

Back