BBC: Morelos escapes red then scores

They need snookers - and that crap is about the best they can do ... however don't worry Timothy!!, Roofe will step up and cover Alfredo ... 55 draws closer every game.

Yep.

Last few season's anti Morelos campaign (whether you think he brought it on himself or not) left us with no main striker, and then he went off the boil.

Now they target Morelos, and we have seen media comments previously about Kent. Roofe may be next or Itten as they become our main strikers.

Hagi has started coming into a game so maybe he will be targeted next if he plays too well.

It's all about the Rangers!! their world is in turmoil, and their lack of sleep due to obsessing of all things Rangers is driving them insane!

Bad boys bad boys what ye gonna do what ye gonna do when they come for you!

To be honest he was lucky to avoid a red and he did miss an open goal.These are the breaks you get when you are on top.If that had happened in previous seasons Alfie would have been off and we would have dropped points.Long may it continue.

giphy.gif

There’s really no point in sugar coating it. We got away with one, and I’m delighted about it!

Alfie really doesn’t help himself at times though, it’s a part of his character that I can’t see ever going away, as brilliant as he can be at times, he can be a liability at others.

There’s really no point in sugar coating it. We got away with one, and I’m delighted about it!

Alfie really doesn’t help himself at times though, it’s a part of his character that I can’t see ever going away, as brilliant as he can be at times, he can be a liability at others.

Yeah maybe. Have you seen it in real time ?.

Ha ha ha ha, was it a red? Yes.
Did he then score the winner? Yes.
Get it right up you all B-D B-DB-DB-DB-D
Think we need an Alfie emoji that will wind them right up.

FFS it looks worse than it was and didnt hurt the player, the same player who might have been booked for wild attempts at tackles in the same game. It was Clancy remember, usually Alfie only has to look at him to be in trouble.

Tommorows front page news "MORELOS FARTED"

They just love him that much they can't stop writing about him.

Automatically you thought red card ?
I thought it merited a 2nd look, it was hard to see in real time on TV.

And the replay clearly showed he got lucky. I genuinely find it bonkers how people can continuously defend certain silly things he does.

I love Alfie but he really doesn’t help himself at times. Had that been Porteus on Alfie there would be a dozen threads on here about how Clancy was clearly cheating by not sending him off and it was a disgrace.

And the replay clearly showed he got lucky. I genuinely find it bonkers how people can continuously defend certain silly things he does.

I love Alfie but he really doesn’t help himself at times. Had that been Porteus on Alfie there would be a dozen threads on here about how Clancy was clearly cheating by not sending him off and it was a disgrace.

I agree Morelos is his own worst enemy, but looking at it in real time im not convinced its a red card.

we don’t have VAR you don’t get a second look.

referees make their decisions on what they see, anyone thinking that was a red from first viewing clearly has an agenda, player flies in obstructing path of an opponent, his feet have got to come down somewhere. Happens week in week out in football.

only after multiple replays slowed down from different angles from people with an agenda paint a completely different picture from what happened in real time. If sky hadn’t repeated it and cocker mention it almost 20 times this wouldn’t be an issue.

I will go out on a limb here and take a guess Crocker has never played football in his life. Boyd was quite clearly trolling, particularly the Compliance Officer, and the hard of thinking have bought in to it.

It was a clear red, he was very lucky, he scored the winner and he missed an open goal (or 2).

Rather than accept that Alfie is a flawed footballer with bags of talent and a petulant streak, people want to blame the media for his continual, constant, idiocy.

Reactions: fmp

You watched it in slow motion the second time? It looks worse in slow motion.Clancy seen it.He spoke to their captain McGregor who confirmed that the referee didn’t think it was intentional.Dontou think the stamp on Kamara was are’s card?That looks worse in slow motion.What do you think?

Whereas it was reckless I don't believe it was deliberate.
Yellow card at most imo.
Anyhoo it's passed and he scored the winning goal, 3 points.
They can moan and complain all they want ...next please.

Michael stewart advising all that in the build up to the goal that the ball took a"lucky deflection" only to be corrected by dick gordon that it didnt. Desperate and indeed funny at the same time.
This person is incapable of commenting fairly on us.
Transparent and laughable...

We all know that it could have been a red.
It was more likely a yellow.

You know, the same that McGregor got for that incident with Kamara where the Hibs player not only whacked our player over, but manhandled him as they went over the line and intentionally studded him.

Our response to this should be to simply show this image, and say "You're not the only team it happens to":
WV20-Rangers-v-Dundee-Utd.jpg

https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000NRIbUFOfUUI/s/700/WV20-Rangers-v-Dundee-Utd.jpg

We know why that is, getting the narrative set for his upcoming ban. Makes me happy knowing i no longer fund these cretins.
Me too, I was listening to them last night as I was working and after the game that's all they went on about after the final whistle, I switched off for 10 mins then turned it back on and they were STILL going on about it.

You watched it in slow motion the second time? It looks worse in slow motion.Clancy seen it.He spoke to their captain McGregor who confirmed that the referee didn’t think it was intentional.Dontou think the stamp on Kamara was are’s card?That looks worse in slow motion.What do you think?
I thought both were red cards to be honest.

To be fair, he did escape a red card and then score. It's an accurate headline.

:)) Escaped red and scored the winner vs them, couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch.

If only they all knew how high up this goes B-D

Alfie was fortunate to get away with it, especially with Clancy as referee. McGregor got booked for his stamp on Kamara who came in for some rough treatment throughout the game.

Ha ha ha ha, was it a red? Yes.
Did he then score the winner? Yes.
Get it right up you all B-D B-DB-DB-DB-D
Think we need an Alfie emoji that will wind them right up.
Was it a red?

It was no worse than that big carthorse’s assault on Barisic up at Pittodrie a few weeks back, or indeed the Dundee United player’s attempt to write his name on Alfie’s knee with his studs earlier in the season.

Were either of them sent off?
No?
Well, there’s your answer.

We’re only asking for consistency.

The picture they are using now of the alleged stamp is the one they used to link to their live coverage and was on the main BBC sport website. They changed it once Buff scored. :p

Their continued abuse is (was going to say bordering) but it’s not, it’s down right racism.
I wouldn't say it was racism,more to do with the jersey he wears,do you think if he was wearing any other jersey they'd be scrutinizing it as much. No chance.

I thought both were red cards to be honest.
Fair enough.It’s all about opinions.Not like the rhat is an innocent wee lad.He’s a rat thug who basked in the glory of injuring one of our players in the past.So fu*k him and these sycophants.All bowing to their masters wanting to lick declans arse.

Back