BBC Now is the time to complain

borderbluenose

We all know why Ross Co V Killie is the game on shortbread today. Now is the time to bombard the complaints department regarding BBC Scotland's coverage of Rangers ( comparison with Man Utd's coverage after Fergie banned a journalist of much higher quality than Gollum. They are paying attention just know and will be wondering why no interviews from Ibrox when the time comes which might be this weekend. You will get a standard letter back but esca;ete it. On a side issue ban links to BBC on here do not give them the hits as per the Record

There’s a segment today on football focus at 12. Biggest story of the weekend. They are interviewing Neil McCann but no manager or players. Embarrassing.

I started a thread last night after there was a piece on BBC news at 6 (national), and my wife has said that all the news reports this morning have had a piece about us, and they all seem genuinely excited that were back!

It's all about the Rangers B-)

If you are paying for a service and not happy, complain.

If you are paying for a service and not happy with their content, stop paying.

There’s a segment today on football focus at 12. Biggest story of the weekend. They are interviewing Neil McCann but no manager or players. Embarrassing.
There’s no way that rotten to the core establishment is going to climb down regarding our club. London office will stand by McLaughlin. Gerrard or not, they will do what the BBC always do. They never admit they are wrong. I’d love to be wrong about this but I don’t think so.

Back