BBC Opinion on Best Keepers in League

ArmchairBear

Under the beasts match report, the bold Brian McLaughlin states,

“Hibernian and Celtic went into the game in fine form but on this occasion neither were able to find the route to goal.

Perhaps that was down to arguably the best two goalkeepers in the league in Ofir Marciano and Scott Bain.”

I mean there’s trolling and then there’s just being an utter moron.

Fair enough, have your argument as to whether they are 2nd or 3rd best, but Shagger is so far in front of both for being the best that it’s not even up for debate. Would love to hear his justification as to how he puts both ahead of him.

“Hibernian and Celtic went into the game in fine form but on this occasion neither were able to find the route to goal.

Perhaps that was down to arguably the best two goalkeepers in the league in Ofir Marciano and Scott Bain.”

Fair enough, have your argument as to whether they are 2nd or 3rd best, but Shagger is so far in front of both for being the best that it’s not even up for debate. Would love to hear his justification as to how he puts both ahead of him.
File under utter pish from rangers haters cheerleader

Its coming time for the press poty: there is an individual prize for keepers: fat bhoy thinks he is booting McGregor in the baws.

Bain is absolutely shite I hope he is their number 1 for years to come. Fod is better.

Shagger, Kelly and Clark are the best 3.

Look at his save yesterday. Shagger is the best keeper in the league without a shadow of a doubt.

I genuinely would not put Bain in the top 6 keepers in the league.

McGregor, Fod, Lewis, Bachman, Kelly and Clark are all better . All by a good way as well.

The guy is a Dundee level keeper I hope they retain as number 1 for years yet .

Bains not even the best keeper at his club ffs. If you don’t think McGregor is the best keeper in the league, by a distance, then your thick or have an agenda.

I’d even argue our No2 keeper is better than those 2.

If we somehow signed Lionel Messi BBC Scotland still wouldnt admit he was the best player in the league,they are a total embarrassment (mostly to themselves)

Because he's a fucking imbecile.

I worked with loads of mentally challengeds for nearly 20 years and not a single one admitted Gazza and Laudrup were brilliant players ffs.

Their opinion means fu.ck all.

A blind man could tell you McGregor is the best keeper in the league by a country mile.

Aside from the fact McGregor is the best by quite some distance, Liam Kelly has more clean sheets than anyone in the league this season.

As an aside Zanders stats are the best in the league outright .. he has had 1 less clean sheet than liam but played 5 games less also .. incredible returns from keepers in the bottom 6 and both young Scots too

McGregor is the only truly international class keeper in the league.

Liam Kelly might get there in future.

Bain doesn't belong in the same sentence as our number 1.

Arguably the best two keepers playing in the league today no doubt but thats about it. Seriously what a fecking bellend.

McLaughlan is an absolute idiot, and that's putting it politely. He doesn't half spout some utter dross. How can he even expect to be taken seriously coming away with that crap?,

McGregor
Lewis
Gordon
Bachman
Kelly
Foderingham

Not in that particular order are all better keepers.

So they can battle for the 7th and 8th if there aren't any more that are better.

Our very own McGregor and Lewis of the sheep are by far the best in the league

Back