BBC Opinion on Best Keepers in League

I genuinely would not put Bain in the top 6 keepers in the league.

McGregor, Fod, Lewis, Bachman, Kelly and Clark are all better . All by a good way as well.

The guy is a Dundee level keeper I hope they retain as number 1 for years yet .

They genuinely believe he is a quality keeper.

Mental

People do realise this is Brian McLaughlin - the BBC Scotland commentator - talking and not Chris ‘Skeletor’ McLaughlin?

Doesn’t seem like it.

Liam Kelly has to take a lot of credit too.

That boy Bogdan also made a lot of saves to keep Alfie out
Kelly I've not seen much of. I thought that Bogdan showed talent but 1 game doesn't make you a good keeper he had the best game of his career against us in December.

I know there were stories linking us with the Kilmarnock keeper but I think Lewis is the best outwith our keeper.
Cant imagine the sheep would sell him to us but hes definitely the 2nd best in the country.
Quite where the BBC bigot gets that opinion from is anyones guess

McLaughlan is an absolute idiot, and that's putting it politely. He doesn't half spout some utter dross. How can he even expect to be taken seriously coming away with that crap?,

As stupid as he is he probably knows it’s crap. He just can’t ever bear to say something positive about us or one of our players.

I’d say Lewis at Aberdeen was better that those two as well
100%
Golum is a bitter, bitter tim.
To exclude McGregor and Lewis is simply laughable.
These pricks earn a tidy sum for penning that utter pish, biased drivel.

To be fair he says 'arguably'.

You only ever say that in a comment if you know you are on shaky ground !
A cracking word, that you can put in front of any daft affirmation. Arguably Barbara Cartland is a better writer than Thomas Hardy. Arguably cfc fans are the greatest in the world.

McGregor
Lewis
Clark
Kelly
Gordon
Foderingham
Bachmann
Bain and Marciano somwhere about here on the list.

Bains not even the best keeper at his club ffs. If you don’t think McGregor is the best keeper in the league, by a distance, then your thick or have an agenda.

I’d even argue our No2 keeper is better than those 2.

McGregor would still be Scotland’s goalie if he hadn’t retired.

Dislike Gordon but agree he is better than Bain.

I take it he fell out with someone when he is not playing.

Expensive sub goalie but hope he remains an expensive bench warmer.

I thought McLaughlan had been shifted to a more general brief on sports - this level of understanding on Scottish football beggars belief and grandstands to his agenda.

Shoosh. We all know that but they haven’t figured it out yet. They genuinely do think he is a good keeper. He might even be the SFA11’s no.1 so he must be good.

Getting back to diddy managers and goalies across the city would really send out a message to all that things in Glasgow are normalising after a few turbulent years.

Under the beasts match report, the bold Brian McLaughlin states,

“Hibernian and Celtic went into the game in fine form but on this occasion neither were able to find the route to goal.

Perhaps that was down to arguably the best two goalkeepers in the league in Ofir Marciano and Scott Bain.”

I mean there’s trolling and then there’s just being an utter moron.

Fair enough, have your argument as to whether they are 2nd or 3rd best, but Shagger is so far in front of both for being the best that it’s not even up for debate. Would love to hear his justification as to how he puts both ahead of him.
The Cnut is irrelevant

If McGregor announced his availability tomorrow for Scotland. It wouldn’t be Bain who found himself selected.

The reporter in question needs to get a rubber and start again.

* caveat: haven’t seen the report or context.

McGregor is the best keeper in the league by a country mile and there are several games where he has made the difference between winning and losing. Even yesterday he did absolutely nothing for most of the game and then pulled off a top class save before Hearts scored.

This Bain chap they speak of, was he in Kazakhstan recently by any chance ?

Look at bains shots to saves ratio from his time at dundee .. he was warmin theirs & hibs bench before he got a lucky move .. i could keep clean sheets for the manky mob .. if they go with him as #1 next season i will be ecstatic !!

I worked with loads of mentally challengeds for nearly 20 years and not a single one admitted Gazza and Laudrup were brilliant players ffs.

Their opinion means fu.ck all.

A blind man could tell you McGregor is the best keeper in the league by a country mile.

Best point in the thread. mentally challenged’s opinions mean eff all.

The BBC is up to its knees in paedo fc sympathisers

“Hibernian and Celtic went into the game in fine form but on this occasion neither were able to find the route to goal.

Perhaps that was down to arguably the best two goalkeepers in the league in Ofir Marciano and Scott Bain.”

Fair enough, have your argument as to whether they are 2nd or 3rd best, but Shagger is so far in front of both for being the best that it’s not even up for debate. Would love to hear his justification as to how he puts both ahead of him.
my phuckin arse!!!!

You do know that he has succeeded in his goal at getting Bears to react.

In what way ? If by calling him a cock on a messageboard is “ reacting “ then that’s fine by me . An obvious troll but I don’t see the problem in deriding him about it .

Scott Bain is utter shite. Utterly hilarious that he is now bigged up by the media as he is every bit a Dundee player. If we play at Ibrox in a few weeks against them like we did in December he won’t save them the way Gordon did.

Football is all about opinions.My opinion is whoever wrote this is an utter prick.

In what way ? If by calling him a cock on a messageboard is “ reacting “ then that’s fine by me . An obvious troll but I don’t see the problem in deriding him about it .
He gets sexual kicks by Bears calling him out

He's a Fu@kwit.

Don't read it don't watch it biased bigoted corrupt

Back