BBC player of the match

He played very well tbf. Not the first time against us either. Tillman was motm, by a distance but a very low bar nonetheless, but he was easily County's best player. Won every header, scored a goal, pressed continuously, held the ball up well and linked their play. Was a handful, his old man who posts on here will be rightly proud again tonight.

White ?? FFS
Jeez, we have this EVERY damned week.:rolleyes:

Their Player of the Match, as decided by their 'reporter', was Todd Cantwell.

The Player of the Match that you are looking at, below that, is as voted for by fans on their website. For games involving both us and the Dhims that is generally widely skewed by fans of the other side voting 0 for the OF players and 9 for the opposition.

He played very well tbf. Not the first time against us either. Tillman was motm, by a distance but a very low bar nonetheless, but he was easily County's best player. Won every header, scored a goal, pressed continuously, held the ball up well and linked their play. Was a handful, his old man who posts on here will be rightly proud again tonight.
That’s hilarious.

Goal aside, he was utterly hopeless.

Good old FF lol

His son scored the winner for Rangers, almost as good as that time he scored against the bheasts.

Jeez, we have this EVERY damned week.:rolleyes:

Their Player of the Match, as decided by their 'reporter', was Todd Cantwell.

The Player of the Match that you are looking at, below that, is as voted for by fans on their website. For games involving both us and the Dhims that is generally widely skewed by fans of the other side voting 0 for the OF players and 9 for the opposition.
Ironically White despises mentally challengeds

Scum bastards

Why did our board let the bastards back?

Ridiculous decision as they hate us and our board cannot see it

Question I’d like answered from the board is what benefit to Rangers was achieved by letting them back ?

IMO they will never change and I can’t see any benefit to letting them back

"That's it at Ibrox, a battling performance by the staggies and should really have taken something from the game". Bbc reporter at game ending. Where do you start with this shite.

Scum bastards

Question I’d like answered from the board is what benefit to Rangers was achieved by letting them back ?

The public? As that’s who voted.

Scum bastards

Dear oh dear. See post #8 mate.

I know he came on as a sub but tillmans touch is out of this world. Hes man of the match for me.

Didn’t realise the listening public voted but how the fuk can the listeners vote MOTM from radio coverage ?

My point still stands re BBC Scotland

They hate us

McCann comments about Alfie highlight my point

Same with Derek Ferguson comments on Alfie

Its a disgrace the way they target Alfie
It’s not even for radio listeners, just anybody who visits that page on the website LOL. A nonsense in other words. Same happens for all the English matches and other Scottish games by the way.

The actual BBC reporter gave MOTM to Todd Cantwell.

It's a unverified click on their match page. Why get upset about something that means nothing?

The lowest rated player for Ross County was their keeper Laidlaw at a 6.8.

Our highest was Cantwell at a 6.16.

These ratings are as much a nonsense as the ones that'll be in the rags tomorrow.

Quite happy with that decision.

One goal to keep his fans happy. One goal to secure his real team the victory.

Top lad is Jordan.

Jordan White motm. Well it was his birthday,he scored for them scored our winner and got Tillman's jersey at the end. Happy birthday big fellow

Sign him and play him as a CB.
Win every header.

Back