BBC Pundits - Deluded or just plain ignorant.

HG1 Blue

So the unwashed last year under Brenda managed

• 3 draws and 3 losses in the champion league proper. Scoring 5 goals and conceding 16.
This term it was

• 1 win and 5 losses, Scoring the same amount of goals (5) and conceding 2 more (18).
Yet all the pundits and commentators last night on BBC Scotland agreed. That under Brenda, Celtic in europe, the performances have been the same but this year the results have been better!

This dumb bear is struggling to grasp the concept here!

I understand this year 3 points gained Celtic Europa, last year the 3 points did not.

But can someone please explain the reasoning behind the results being better this year?

The Bias Bassa Corp would'nt dare say shit about the beloved poops
Or they would be out on their arse.
They keep lauding them they think they are as good as barca..

The stats and facts don't matter to them when their sole intention is to turd polish about 1 manager, 1 club and said clubs players.

Explanation?
Okay, they’ve been told it’s the case and it should be written as such.
Simples really.

Reactions: cav
The line 'Zenit spent loads of money on players' was trotted out at FT by Steven Thompson - who is sounding camper by the minute.

There's quite clearly a policy in the media and especially at BBC Scotland to talk up Celtic at every opportunity and play down their setbacks/defeats. As you say, Reinhardt Gordon, Bonner, McDonald and Thompson were all adamant Celtic had progressed in Europe this year - the various beatings being ignored.

There was even a point when Bonner said, I think 'if Celtic win the league this year' to which Gordon et al chuckled 'Celtic will win the league this year, [chortle, chortle], let's just assume that will happen.' I've never known a situation where a team 9 points clear in February is assumed to have it wrapped up.

I simply cannot wait to beat these bastards.

• 3 draws and 3 losses in the champion league proper. Scoring 5 goals and conceding 16.
This term it was

• 1 win and 5 losses, Scoring the same amount of goals (5) and conceding 2 more (18).
Yet all the pundits and commentators last night on BBC Scotland agreed. That under Brenda, Celtic in europe, the performances have been the same but this year the results have been better!

I understand this year 3 points gained Celtic Europa, last year the 3 points did not.

But can someone please explain the reasoning behind the results being better this year?

Why does it need explained mate’ I’d have thought it was pretty obvious? The pundits either despise us, or are out and out Celtic fans. They are clinging onto this last bit of hope that the Filth are still massively superior and that the tide isn’t turning.

They are absolutely terrified of criticising Rodgers, it really is that simple.

This term it was

They are trying to spin the feelgood factor amongst themselves as they know when the shit hits the fan they will implode.
Their masses only see the good thinks and ignore everything else so if they are reading in a paper that they have improved this year they will believe it.

Surely even the most rhabid of them must see that they are a laughing stock in europe and going backwards quickly in this country.Its just remarkable that journalists cant see what's staring them in the face.

3 draws last season is actually better than 1 win this season.

They got 3 points last season but their opponents only got 12 points from those games.
This season they got 3 points but their opponents earned 15 points from the six games.

Why does it need explained mate’ I’d have thought it was pretty obvious? The pundits either despise us, or are out and out Celtic fans. They are clinging onto this last bit of hope that the Filth are still massively superior and that the tide isn’t turning.

They are absolutely terrified of criticising Rodgers, it really is that simple.

Deluded,ignorant,biased and bigoted.

Surely even the most rhabid of them must see that they are a laughing stock in europe and going backwards quickly in this country.Its just remarkable that journalists cant see what's staring them in the face.
They can, but just will neither say it or print the fact.

The pundits may be fooling some of the people but wait until next years ST tickets go on sale, we have already seen their home games against the lesser teams with big gaps and it will only get worse!

The line 'Zenit spent loads of money on players' was trotted out at FT by Steven Thompson - who is sounding camper by the minute.

There's quite clearly a policy in the media and especially at BBC Scotland to talk up Celtic at every opportunity and play down their setbacks/defeats. As you say, Reinhardt Gordon, Bonner, McDonald and Thompson were all adamant Celtic had progressed in Europe this year - the various beatings being ignored.

There was even a point when Bonner said, I think 'if Celtic win the league this year' to which Gordon et al chuckled 'Celtic will win the league this year, [chortle, chortle], let's just assume that will happen.' I've never known a situation where a team 9 points clear in February is assumed to have it wrapped up.

Hahahahahaha

I actually predicted this pish as the second goal went in and their "healthy 1-0 lead" had vanished in 20 minutes :D

BBC preparing facts my friend!

1_AF08_E86-4_E0_D-4_CCF-_B7_C9-_B1_C6_CE13_B7_AE.gif

There European humiliations are constant but there are to be no ‘Dud’s Army’ type headlines for the filth.

Even when we got all the way to Manchester we got sneering hatred for our reward from the scum in the press and more and more hysteria from the filth press hoardes as we dispatched each team on the way to the final.

Remember the ‘anti-football’ bullshit?

St Brendan the Magnificent the man who can do no wrong in the eyes of Pacific Quay Csc.

Did i hear properly when they said every point the mentally challengeds had dropped had came after a euro game

Quite sure they never played in europe before they played us 30th december

Mutton on BT even said the money Zenit have spent was irrelevant, the performance was just crap.

The pundits may be fooling some of the people but wait until next years ST tickets go on sale, we have already seen their home games against the lesser teams with big gaps and it will only get worse!

If we managed to win league next season and stop there proccesion to 10 which many beasts thought was a formality the crowds at the chamber off secrets will be 25k average at best next season once we stop 10 will have a massive psychological effect on them as they realise theyve peaked and banter years and free run is over

It will be massive the fall out and meltdown as they chase scapegoats

I saw their manager on STV news last night and I can't remember exactly what he said, but it made me laugh out loud. It's unbelievable that no so called "sports journalist" in this country will ask him to explain/justify how he arrives at some of his thoughts.

Don't complain. This is why they will always trail behind us, despite all the confessionals they are unable to face up to their own failings and therefore won't do anything about them.

if Deila was the manager last night he would have been absolutely crucified. Rodgers gets the easiest time ever from the press, he constantly lies and his arrogance makes me sick. a total wank of a guy who again this year has failed massively in Europe.

Reactions: dmg
Surely even the thickest dhims will know BBC Scotchland pundits are at it? Then again,probably not.

A manager whose team has conceded almost 60 goals in 2 seasons of European football, including qualifiers, yet just cannot be criticised by the compliant Scottish press

His stats in European football are horrendous

If this was Delia in charge they would be hounding him out the door.. For some reason Brenda gets off the hook.
I think the mhedia are in a bit of a dilemma..
Do they criticise Brenda for his european record? If not they should be asking questions of their board for not releasing funds for new players..Because Liewell isn't scared of releasing statements of how well off they are.. Either way they are not doing their jobs for not highlighting these issues..

Seen Brenda on TV last week saying he was delivering what the fans wanted progressing year by year in Europe I had rewind it to make sure I heard him right

The progressed in the sense that they got 3rd in the group due to 1 freak result in Brussells and got to the knockouts of the EL.

On the other hand, to suggest they have "grown" into this level of football is ridiculous.....the pumpings dished out to them show as much.

What irks me is cast your mind back to 1995 when Juventus absolutely rode our arses and we were savaged in the media, which was fair enough but absolutely zero criticism of this roaster in charge of them who for 2 years has been bent over in Europe despite supposedly having all these multi million pound valued players.

It is absolutely laughable.

As I wrote previously, there is now a deification about Brenda. It's the perception, rather than the facts which are important.
I believe most Celtic fans are disappointed in him this season, especially in Europe.

In the failing-redtop-that-shall-not-be-named all of the "pundits" except one backed ra Poops to go through despite them being an utter bombscare away from home in Europe for as long as I can remember.

If this was Delia in charge they would be hounding him out the door.. For some reason Brenda gets off the hook.
I think the mhedia are in a bit of a dilemma..
Do they criticise Brenda for his european record? If not they should be asking questions of their board for not releasing funds for new players..Because Liewell isn't scared of releasing statements of how well off they are.. Either way they are not doing their jobs for not highlighting these issues..

The reason is plain to see....Irish Catholic.

They have an agenda and its there for all to see.
I await the DR "Dads Army" headline and picture like they did yo us a few years ago but I wont hold my breath

Camper?...it is only a matter of time before he admits to taking it up the Ronson. Only men I've ever seen crossed legged have been of the mincing variety.

Sportscene, any time he talks, it is wonderful play by celtc, but, it's always bad defending by any team beaten by The Rangers - He couldn't bend over anymore for the BBC dollar if he tried.

One of the worst ex Rangers out there imo.

Zenit have spent more moneny on players that is true.but in the terms of scottish football celtics wage bill is the largest in the land .think s 3 x rangers and more than the entire spfl put together.also they have the largest squad in the spfl possibly even scottish football .

Camper?...it is only a matter of time before he admits to taking it up the Ronson. Only men I've ever seen crossed legged have been of the mincing variety.

Sportscene, any time he talks, it is wonderful play by celtc, but, it's always bad defending by any team beaten by The Rangers - He couldn't bend over anymore for the BBC dollar if he tried.

One of the worst ex Rangers out there imo.

He's definitely a strange one. Definitely sounds like he could comfortably narrate the Kenneth Williams Diaries.

He struggles to find a good word to say about us and joins in with Stewart in their collective comical amnesia about Rangers when talking about trophies/challenges - 'er, I think Aberdeen could win the Scottish Cup other than Celtic', 'it's going to be interesting for 2nd place - Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs all fighting it out'. It's pathetic.

Back