BBC Pundits - Deluded or just plain ignorant.

the more the sycophants blow smoke up his arse the more blinded he becomes to his own failings as a manager. The wheels are starting to come off here....

Zenit have spent more moneny on players that is true.but in the terms of scottish football celtics wage bill is the largest in the land .think s 3 x rangers and more than the entire spfl put together.also they have the largest squad in the spfl possibly even scottish football .

As you say, it's never rolled out whenever they beat someone in Scotland.

What irks me is cast your mind back to 1995 when Juventus absolutely rode our arses and we were savaged in the media, which was fair enough but absolutely zero criticism of this roaster in charge of them who for 2 years has been bent over in Europe despite supposedly having all these multi million pound valued players.

It is absolutely laughable.

'Tallies 4 Wallies 1'; 'Le Chopometer'; 'Kaiserslaughtered'; 'Dick's Army [picture of Dad's Army].

We were told that there was no achievement in Scotland. You had to be judged in Europe. Now the achievement in Scotland as Europe is too damn difficult - for the Yahoos anyway.

You can polish a turd as much as you want, it's still a turd at the end of the day.
I’ve always liked you can’t polish a turd but you can cover it in glitter. This is the perfect example.....or maybe this is being covered in whitening agent from Brenda’s teeth.

I hope they keep lauding this total imposter of a manager. He's led them to their worse ever results in Europe,;he's turned them into a national emarrassment in Europe, he's making them Scotlands shame in Europe so the longer this dress wearing manager is there then the better. You will see this freak self combust when we bring home 55

If we managed to win league next season and stop there proccesion to 10 which many beasts thought was a formality the crowds at the chamber off secrets will be 25k average at best next season once we stop 10 will have a massive psychological effect on them as they realise theyve peaked and banter years and free run is over

It will be massive the fall out and meltdown as they chase scapegoats

This year was our best chance.

We blew it for lack of a proper manager.

Did i hear properly when they said every point the mentally challengeds had dropped had came after a euro game

Quite sure they never played in europe before they played us 30th december
They maybe said that they have dropped point's after every euro game, but it certainly isn't the only time....

The last Champions League game they played was 05/12 V Anderlecht, who beat them 1-0

Since then, they've drawn with us, Hibs and been beaten by Hearts and Kilmarnock without a Euro game just before those fixtures.

They've also failed to win more than 3 league games on the bounce all season, but more seems to made of the fact we can't better 4 currently.

Brenda has only got away with it because Celtic were dominant in Scotland and because Celtic have been able to bank a shitload of money. In Europe, however, he has been shown to be tactically inept and his players, despite the hype, just average. Now a good manager can still get results with average players but Brenda is not a good manager IMHO.

The shit will hit the fan if we can get our act together and win the league. Brenda will take the fall even though Lawwell is also at fault for failing t9 release cash for players.

The more the media talk up Celtic, their players and Brenda, the bigger the fall when it comes. And come it will.

Was it Chris McLachlan that said the 7-1 defeat in Paris felt better than the 5-0 defeat at the piggery!!
Talk about desperate clutching of straws!!
If that was us being pumped by PSG I'm pretty sure the narrative would be we've brought shame to Scottish football and how embarrassing it was.

I do think with the right choice we could have done it, if we could just have enticed Walter for one final hurrah in October i reckon we would be in front off them by now

With the new additions i reckon we have foundations to challenge next season but personally i dont think Murty is the man to lead us hopefully proves me wrong

There was a very telling moment on BT Sport at half time. Hartson accused Celtic of ‘poor management’, presumably as their tactics were so shite. After the ad break they went straight back to the obese one where he clarified he was talking about poor game management. It’s as if even perceived criticism of St Brendan is absolutely forbidden in the media. TBH, good, I’d rather this tit squandering all their cash than treacle teeth or Clarke who might inject a bit more passion on a smaller budget.

The Scottish media in general, never mind the BBC, always " look for the positives" after yet another battering for the Peasants in European competition. Every season is the same old pish trotted out.

True. Next season we will improve again. We also need the tims to continue to stagnate. If they rediscover last seasons form we’ll have no chance. The racist being out has helped massively, but he’ll be back.

Did i hear properly when they said every point the mentally challengeds had dropped had came after a euro game

Quite sure they never played in europe before they played us 30th december
If they said that then they are trying to 'cover-up' the facts!!!

They won 4-1 v Hearts after their CLQ's at the start of the season. FACT!
They won 2-0 v Killie after the play-off round 1st Leg. FACT!
They did drop 2 points v St Johnstone after the 2nd leg though.
After the Matchday one 0-5 thrashing by PSG at home they won 4-0 v Ross County. FACT!
After Matchday two they did drop 2 points v Hivs
The 3-0 mauling by Bayern on Matchday three was followed up winning a league cup semi-final v Hivs
Another defeat in Matchday four by Bayern (1-2) was followed with a 4-0 win away to St Johnstone. FACT!
Matchday five they were handed a 1-7 thrashing by PSG - They won the league cup v Motherwell in their next game.
The final group match - another defeat - was followed up with a 3-1 win v Hamilton. FACT!
After the first leg tie in the Europa League they did drop another 2 points to St Johnstone again.

They have dropped 26 points this season...SIX after they played euro games but TWENTY where they didn't play. FACT!

In the failing-redtop-that-shall-not-be-named all of the "pundits" except one backed ra Poops to go through despite them being an utter bombscare away from home in Europe for as long as I can remember.
I guess we’ll discover who that “one” was when he starts writing for the rivals.
In other words....... who was the “one”?

It's fear. They are entering a dangerous period in the next few weeks and they know it. They need fragile Brenda to keep it together, or else ....

Which will make it all the more enjoyable when we win 55 .I wonder what the sycophants at the BBC will say then;)

We know how they'll all react. When we reach 55, we'll see a return of " Rangers are merely the best of a bad lot in Scotland and its what they do in Europe that counts." Guaranteed from the BBC and Scottish tabloids.

Last edited:
Mutton on BT even said the money Zenit have spent was irrelevant, the performance was just crap.
Correct, and the more he was dissing the Russians, the more shite it made the Glitterites look since they were pumping his beloved :). Twat couldn`t even realise he was doing it.

So the unwashed last year under Brenda managed

• 3 draws and 3 losses in the champion league proper. Scoring 5 goals and conceding 16.
This term it was

• 1 win and 5 losses, Scoring the same amount of goals (5) and conceding 2 more (18).
Yet all the pundits and commentators last night on BBC Scotland agreed. That under Brenda, Celtic in europe, the performances have been the same but this year the results have been better!

This dumb bear is struggling to grasp the concept here!

I understand this year 3 points gained Celtic Europa, last year the 3 points did not.

But can someone please explain the reasoning behind the results being better this year?
There is no reasoning or logic, so I really wouldn't waste your time looking for it. I gave up listening to anything these cretins had to say years ago.

I'm not sure where all this confidence that we will prevent 10 in a row comes from.
The Mhankies have at least an 7/8point swing in their favour, courtesy of incorrect decisions by match officials.
If further assistance is required, be assured that it will be provided.
Rangers will achieve very little, until the club get this sorted

Last edited:
There European humiliations are constant but there are to be no ‘Dud’s Army’ type headlines for the filth.

Even when we got all the way to Manchester we got sneering hatred for our reward from the scum in the press and more and more hysteria from the filth press hoardes as we dispatched each team on the way to the final.

Remember the ‘anti-football’ bullshit?

The pundits on the telly last night were saying that it was the fact that they play in a lower standard league that is what is holding them back!:rolleyes:

W.A.T.P.

I'm not sure where all this confidence that we will prevent 10 in a row comes from.
The Mhankies have at least an 7/8point swing in their favour, courtesy of incorrect decisions by match officials.
If further assistance is required, be assured that it will be provided.
Rangers will achieve very little, until the club get this sorted

I could be mistaken but I think that I have seen small signs that things are changing, very small and very slowly but changing all the same.:cool:

W.A.T.P.

On sportscene at the weekend every one of them said they would get through, they are embarrassing poor. Really wish we had never give Thompson the opportunity to play for us, he had very little talent and is just as bad as a pundit

Just the same as Lord Brendan of Tranny Shaggers is on message with Lieswell still touting Dumbelle to anybody that will listen.

• 3 draws and 3 losses in the champion league proper. Scoring 5 goals and conceding 16.
This term it was

• 1 win and 5 losses, Scoring the same amount of goals (5) and conceding 2 more (18).
Yet all the pundits and commentators last night on BBC Scotland agreed. That under Brenda, Celtic in europe, the performances have been the same but this year the results have been better!

I understand this year 3 points gained Celtic Europa, last year the 3 points did not.

But can someone please explain the reasoning behind the results being better this year?

Well........................
No.
No, I can't......!

It's a complicated RC process of deification.

Brendan is currently being sanctified to full sainthood. (O'Squeal only made it to 'Blessed'.)

Wee Chesney, who performed better than either of them in Europe, did not possess the correct credentials for adulation.

The brutal truth is that Rodgers' team has been royally 'rodgered' for two seasons on the big stage and the media are complicit in a massive cover up...and not for the first time.

Camper?...it is only a matter of time before he admits to taking it up the Ronson. Only men I've ever seen crossed legged have been of the mincing variety.

Sportscene, any time he talks, it is wonderful play by celtc, but, it's always bad defending by any team beaten by The Rangers - He couldn't bend over anymore for the BBC dollar if he tried.

One of the worst ex Rangers out there imo.
Jesus......I'm sitting cross legged reading this.....feck me....no I don't mean that...

This term it was

then I cant wait to see them even better next year ( if they get there with the bears breathing down there necks ) and see 0 wins and 6 losses that's the progress I want to see. An embarrassment of a club representing Scotland

I remember Walter and Advocate getting slaughtered for bad results in Europe,I am waiting patiently for them to slaughter Brenda on the same scale?...I will wait a long while

There European humiliations are constant but there are to be no ‘Dud’s Army’ type headlines for the filth.

Even when we got all the way to Manchester we got sneering hatred for our reward from the scum in the press and more and more hysteria from the filth press hoardes as we dispatched each team on the way to the final.

Remember the ‘anti-football’ bullshit?
This in particular - at the time Scotland were competitive in the Euro qualifiers and hailed for beating France home and away playing the same backs to the wall type tactics against superior opposition.

Any headlines about anti-football in the press about the national team? Nup. Big bad Rangers on the other hand portrayed as anti-football protagonists fighting their way to a European final, by our own national press.

Never forget.

St Brendan the Magnificent the man who can do no wrong in the eyes of Pacific Quay Csc.
headinsand_getty_crop_nov_2014_0.png

We'd have been slaughtered by the media (like in the past) with that record in Europe when we were conquering all before us domestically (on a level playing field).

The OP's question should've had a third option........

"Deluded and plain ignorant 19th Century Terrorist bastards".

Back