BBC Radio Scotland Saturday afternoon

Can see why clubs are changing their mind now. Rangers are top of the league and look a good bet to stay there, the SPL cabal l won't hand them the title, it'll be declared 'null and void' meaning - NO RELEGATION for anyone. Cowards!
This, it's a fkn stick on plus all these Diddy teams will live to fight another day in the top league.
Herts will be bielin right enough.

I listened to all that today while out working, in my opinion, it the earls a wee bit behind, they will void the league, it's a stick on. This cabal are well corrupt. Any club which has a rep on the board, did not suffer a bit, when they had the carve up last season.

I thought null and void was impossible? That's what FF posters insisted last time. No one was allowed to suggest otherwise.

Ridiculous that the SPFL seem to be the only association to even be discussing this right now with only a quarter of the season gone?

Every other country in Europe is only interested in completing the season while this mob look like they want to throw the towel in already?

Another long term shut down would pretty much kill Scottish football why are they so desperate to get this on the agenda now?
They are worried because they know we are a threat this season.

My opinion has not changed from last season, if the season is not complete it should be Null & Void.

It'd be the cabal's interpretation of 'independent' or they'd stitch up the appointment of the commissioner, though.
Exactly , can’t be anything independent , because it would interfere with their agenda , until press and media admit we have an issue with corruption in football in this country , nothing will change .

If we are making clubs play games even when there are positive tests at a club, how is the season in danger of not finishing?

The %^*& are they talking about?

Is it really that difficult to create the rules?
Other than not knowing what they want the rule to be.
It is a simple job to create a set of equitable rules to be implemented, should the season have to be ended while incomplete. It would take a few days at most.
The most important of these is how the SPL title is decided. The rules should include likely scenarios, which could be agreed by any possible champions.
No way should the SPFL be allowed to make an arbitrary decision.
Every club in Scotland is paying the price for their last decision , which resulted in a £10m refund in sponsorship money to SKY and BT.

The notion that clubs will reach a solid majority on this is for the birds.

The only thing that is nailed on, is that while we remain clear at the top, the season would be called based on league positions. As precedents go, that one wasn’t.

If it was to be up to the club's now, then why wasn't it on the agenda for null and void last season.

The biggest bunch of crooks since Blatters yoofa mob.

Back