BBC Radio Scotland tonight - commentary for Celtic and Aberdeen games, updates only for Motherwell and Rangers

Tomted

Just noticed that they are providing live commentary on both the Celtic and Aberdeen games. For Rangers and Motherwell, it is updates only.

Good, it means they’ll get it in the neck again from their bosses down south when there is no Rangers & Gerrard interviews if and when we get to the group stages.

They’ll go back to playing the ‘free press’ woe is me card whilst completely ignoring being impartial and fair in their reporting.

someone insert the 'pretends to be shocked' gif
7MbTnKx.gif

Oh all right then :D

Noticed they'd used a picture of Ibrox on an article about clubs going to the wall without government funding as their top headline on the website . Can just imagine some bheast sat in that HQ chuckling away to himself .
That organisation will never change. Filled from top to bottom with them. I've had people trying to convince me otherwise but I see absolutely no evidence of it.

Whatever people's thoughts are about BBC Scotland they should not arbitrarily be allowed to withdraw their service to a section of the community because they are in the huff.
many Rangers fans pay a licence fee and for some it may be one of the few ways they can here commentary about the Club.This licence fee runs into millions of pounds.
I know the Club has tried to have a dialogue with them without success,maybe Club 1872 could step up and lodge a complaint with Ofcom and have all the evidence of BBC Scotland bias against the Club at the ready.
The BBC is not a private company but a public service and have no right to disadvantage a section of our community.

Whatever people's thoughts are about BBC Scotland they should not arbitrarily be allowed to withdraw their service to a section of the community because they are in the huff.
many Rangers fans pay a licence fee and for some it may be one of the few ways they can here commentary about the Club.This licence fee runs into millions of pounds.
I know the Club has tried to have a dialogue with them without success,maybe Club 1872 could step up and lodge a complaint with Ofcom and have all the evidence of BBC Scotland bias against the Club at the ready.
The BBC is not a private company but a public service and have no right to disadvantage a section of our community.
Bang on.

Simple question, “Why Post anything about These Reptiles!” you don’t need to be brain surgeon, to know this 19th Century Terrorist ( Political Sense) Broadcaster will look at us, Unless they can paint us in Negative Light?

We should be boycotting this bunch or Rangers haters and letting the BBC in London know why.

Complaints to Ofcom, regarding anything more serious that occurs, will be noted and aggregated over the year.

Fine well I'm talking for myself I think we don't need them.
Everyone agrees with the sentiment. Unfortunately they have the contract, and they are abusing that power by denying Rangers fans the coverage they are due.
Dyed in the wool, Glasgow-based fans don't realise that there are fans all over the country who still rely heavily on radio coverage, and either aren't savvy enough to use RTV or just don't know about it.

Everyone agrees with the sentiment. Unfortunately they have the contract, and they are abusing that power by denying Rangers fans the coverage they are due.
Dyed in the wool, Glasgow-based fans don't realise that there are fans all over the country who still rely heavily on radio coverage, and either aren't savvy enough to use RTV or just don't know about it.
Couldn't agree more - this is a bigger issue than the majority of people on here who will have access to watching the game one way or another.

There's a far larger group of license paying people across the country who would rely on radio + BBC coverage which is denied to them. How many old folk or drivers etc are denied the coverage given to every other top flight club despite paying the license fee? It's a disgrace from a public organisation - and they should be getting flooded with complaints every week every time we are given a sub standard service compared to every other club.

It would be quite handy for people like myself who will be working.

Or the eldery, or others who cannot afford a tenner to watch on RTV.

They are the National Broadcaster after all.

This. It's all too easy saying it doesn't impact us but it does and it is a disgrace. A national impartial broadcaster actively refusing to give us the exposure we deserve simply because of their clear leanings.

Couldn't agree more - this is a bigger issue than the majority of people on here who will have access to watching the game one way or another.

There's a far larger group of license paying people across the country who would rely on radio + BBC coverage which is denied to them. How many old folk or drivers etc are denied the coverage given to every other top flight club despite paying the license fee? It's a disgrace from a public organisation - and they should be getting flooded with complaints every week every time we are given a sub standard service compared to every other club.
My Father in-laws brother will have no means other than Radio Scotland a total abuse of license payers money.

We should be boycotting this bunch or Rangers haters and letting the BBC in London know why.

Complaints to Ofcom, regarding anything more serious that occurs, will be noted and aggregated over the year.

How can you boycott something that doesn't exist? "I'm not listening to their commentary, f8ck them. Oh, wait, they're not doing any."
Serious question. It's beyond a joke with them, they should be providing coverage, I don't know why people in positions of power aren't calling them out on their bigotry, as that's exactly what this is.

If it’s an iPhone go to display and brightness and turn off your auto lock and you will be able to hear anything you want
It's Samsung mate, but as i say I'm a driver and phone is in pocket. It's the same with YouTube, not necessarily a criticism of RTV. Just 1 of those things i suppose.

Back