BBC Scotland’s big game tomorrow

Not that I'm sticking up for the BBC here, but there's a helluva lot more riding on the result of that game than our game. We could get turned over 4-0 in our next six games and we'd still win the league.
I hear you but there’s no doubt about the biggest game in the uk tomorrow
We win, we go to 88pts, Celtic can only achieve a maximum of 88 and need to close the 20+ goal difference

All eyes on Ibrox tomorrow except the bbc

It’s a big game for the clubs involved but any normal football commentary would want to be at our match that pretty much wins the title. It just sums their strop up. The sooner it’s sorted so people who don’t have access to games can at least follow the commentary the better.

Not that I'm sticking up for the BBC here, but there's a helluva lot more riding on the result of that game than our game. We could get turned over 4-0 in our next six games and we'd still win the league.

Sorry mate, but that's just wrong.

The relegation battle is a lot closer and has much longer to play out.
Swap the teams in 1st & 2nd and you as well as I know exactly where the big game would be.

I hope the stand off continues and we don't buy into any 'praise' they think might change the landscape, they are going to look extremely foolish with quotes on the screen instead of interviews when the biggest comeback story in football happens.

I'll be focusing on Rangers but good luck to Ross County.

Maybe, Chris Burke will look back in the future and consider this the biggest game that he ever played in.

What are they going to do when we beat the Tims at Parkhead to win the title and the head of Sport in London asks them to send the interview with SG ?

BBC Scotland are beyond redemption

Let the look at us from the outside. Never allow them back ever again

They are riddled with Rangers haters and full of Scottish Nationalist vermin who are hellbent on breaking up the Union and it’s all done by using taxpayers money

Hope Ross County beat Killie too

5live just spoke to Marina from the H&H podcast there.
I'd imagine the chances of Sportsound doing similar will be zero.

I nipped into the BBC Scotland website yesterday to see if there was a story on us possibly winning 55 this weekend.

Nothing.

Bear in mind they had a "when can Celtic win the league" piece from when we dropped a few points last season.

they're just going to try and ignore it.

Their pain is delicious.

The game that wins us the title and they ignore it in favour of a relegation struggle. BBC Scotland such are showing their true colours. It's pathetic, it really is.

It’s a big game for the clubs involved but any normal football commentary would want to be at our match that pretty much wins the title. It just sums their strop up. The sooner it’s sorted so people who don’t have access to games can at least follow the commentary the better.
Fvck that!
The BBC have made their bed, they can lie and rot in it.

100%, I fail to see how anyone could get upset by the fact that Kilmarnock v Ross county is, from the league perspective, the biggest game on Saturday.

I assume the OP is upset because he thinks Rangers v St Mirren should be awarded that accolade...on the basis that we might win the league a day later.

There’s still 7 games to play, nothing will be getting decided in Dingwall today.
Whereas we are going for a total today that can’t be caught. Only one game today

100%, I fail to see how anyone could get upset by the fact that Kilmarnock v Ross county is, from the league perspective, the biggest game on Saturday.

I assume the OP is upset because he thinks Rangers v St Mirren should be awarded that accolade...on the basis that we might win the league a day later.

Just discovered the result on bbc scotland sportscene, seen big Lafferty scored..............

We've been top story all evening on reputable channels.

Back