BBC Scotland - coverage today

5 oclock news bulletin said our win meant we move into second behind Kilmarnock. It seems they distort just about every item they put out about us.

THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!

IN THIS TIME OF AUSTERITY TO SEE PUBLIC MONEY SQUANDERED IN THIS WAY BY A BUNCH OF RANGERS HATING, LOONY LEFT WING, ANTI-BRITISH 19th Century Terrorist TERRORIST lady's front bottom 'S ON SUCH MONTY PYTHON-ESQUE AMATEURISM

I WEEP FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE FOOD BANKS THESE WANKERS DEPRIVE MONEY FROM!
You must be the longest running troll on here. Or permanently steaming.

These guys have really hit an all time low tonight. According to the Match Stats they showed at the end of our game the result was 0-0 and the attendance was 1427. Yip. That’s what they showed. Then Steven Thomson referred to Lafferty as leading the “ Celtic line”. What drugs are these guys on.
Seriously?
I should be able to say that I'm not surprised but that is just ridiculous!

Didn't Speirs say the other week that Rangers and BBC Scotland were about to reach a settlement in their dispute?

Looks like another one he got totally wrong.

Seriously?
I should be able to say that I'm not surprised but that is just ridiculous!

Sportscene stats on our game...

Att - 1,724
53 -47% possession
10 - 3 shots
4 -3 On target
4 - 2 corners

This from a multi, multi, million pound broadcaster.

(unts are at it .

Didn't Speirs say the other week that Rangers and BBC Scotland were about to reach a settlement in their dispute?

Looks like another one he got totally wrong.

Rangers do not really have any dispute they just correctly removed press privileges of one reporter for misreporting that is all.
It is probably correct that BBC Scotland were looking to stop coverage of Rangers games due to sectarian and political ideals within the organisation.
In my opinion.

Back