BBC Scotland: Domestic Abuse - Rangers name dropped

What is our plan beyond demanding apologies and retractions?

It’s evidently having little or no effect because their sleekit digs and jibes just keep on coming.

So what’s the next step?

Litigation and claim for compensation as it damages our image and brand. They know it.

Rangers must pay some kind of TV licence.

Get the secretary to phone up and cancel it. The BBC's self-imposed exile will keep the Goons from chasing it up.

hukssix.jpg

How many times have I said the above, can none of the London Bears, not contact the Director General who won’t have the foggiest what’s going on up here with this backward Republican Scum that we pay for. This Government is like living in a time that time forgot with that Magot through in Edinburgh.
We need the club to do it.

Mate, I think we sometimes expect too much of the club. I agree that the matter is an outrage, but it is up to us, everyone of us to do something. As a community we lack leadership, in fact we lack any real cohesion.
I'm not sure that the BBC can be faulted here, unless they conspired to have us mentioned
The contact for Womens Aid is info@womensaid.scot, if embody is minded to take issue with them over this.

I'm not sure that the BBC can be faulted here, unless they conspired to have us mentioned
The contact for Womens Aid is info@womensaid.scot, if embody is minded to take issue with them over this.

I'll go out on a limb and say yes, I think they conspired to use her being on the show as a guest as an excuse to have a pop at us. I'd be staggered if they didn't have a meeting before she appeared to go over what would be said etc so, she knew the questions and subject matter and would have discussed this with the producer(s).

she for me knew she would only mention us and try and smear our support as thugs and bullies that beat us their partners and give them a smack if we get beaten so, she was being abusive herself about us.

All rather ironic from someone that is on the show talking about abuse!

How many times have I said the above, can none of the London Bears, not contact the Director General who won’t have the foggiest what’s going on up here with this backward Republican Scum that we pay for. This Government is like living in a time that time forgot with that Magot through in Edinburgh.

anyone can contact the complaints dept/director general in London.

tony.hall@bbc.co.uk is the director general

https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-75504

bbc complaints form
https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&uid=738290843#anchor

I see the complain to London line a lot on here. Geniunely interested to hear what makes anyone think the BBC in London have any interest about a dispute between a football club in Scotland and their regional arm in Scotland ?

Im all for challenging BBC Scotland and not letting this slur go unchallenged but the BBC in London don’t care about the north of England never mind north of the border.

I see the complain to London line a lot on here. Geniunely interested to hear what makes anyone think the BBC in London have any interest about a dispute between a football club in Scotland and their regional arm in Scotland ?

Im all for challenging BBC Scotland and not letting this slur go unchallenged but the BBC in London don’t care about the north of England never mind north of the border.

London will back BBC Scotland 100%.

It's good the club have come out and complained about this they need to do it every time.

We need to bypass the Pacific Quay bigots and go straight to London with our complaints.

I agree entirely.

I also feel like a broken record repeating myself on here and elsewhere with this because what these bigoted bastards are getting away with under the banner of the British broadcasting company is nothing short of demonisation. Remember this is a "service" we all pay for ffs!

There are people on here alone who have provided mountains of credible evidence of inappropriate behaviour towards our club for no other reason than blind hatred. I can think of no other section of society who will tolerate what Rangers and her support have been subjected to these last few years so why should we.

This was intentional.

No matter what her motives were, we have heard her clearly.

Rangers Supporters beat their families when we fucking loose a game of football.

Incredible. I'd love to take that cow to court.

Now we need Club 1872 to batter this mhob yet again. It's a scandal the BBC CFC Opus DEI can exclude us from so much football and good that is in the game - but include us in every bit of nastiness they can.

I truly hate the staff at BBC CFC.

What a state to get into. Seething mess.

If the club wanted to do anything about this they would make a formal complaint to the Faculty of Advocates, her stable and the group she was representing when she made the comment.

Club 1872 would also be perfectly entitled to do the same, both as a supporters group and major shareholder, indeed the second largest after NOAL.

It’s evidently having little or no effect because their sleekit digs and jibes just keep on coming.

So what’s the next step?

What do you want us to do? People have been demanding statements and “taking them to task” for years, what else can we do?

The fact she hasn’t even attempted to engage or even apologise on Twitter for this means this was a deliberate and pre meditated dig. No surprise really.

The fact she hasn’t even attempted to engage or even apologise on Twitter for this means this was a deliberate and pre meditated dig. No surprise really.
Probably the main reasons that she has not even attempted to engage or apologise is because she believes what she said is accurate. Unlikely that BBC Scotland management will say anything as her comment ties in with their agenda. Genuinely at a loss to figure it out how this situation can be remedied.

Here is what I cannot reconcile. Dave King put in considerable effort and expense to wrest the club from the fat bastard, he then consolidated this up by taking on said FB in the courts and via Elite again at considerable cost and effort. This club obviously means a lot to him.
Why then does he sit on his backside and condone attacks on his club, attacks that are aimed at destroying Rangers? Is he unaware that his failure to recognise our enemies end game will see the club effectively destroyed? How can an astute operator like King not see what's happening?
If he doesn't give the club a leader to champion the club's day-to-day interests on and off the pitch the manager's job will be impossible and the club reduced to being a Hearts,

So what’s the next step?

Don’t fear Traynors working behind the scenes.

Why don't we as a club, just go to war with these people, for a start ban everyone of them from Ibrox and from interviews, lets get it out in the open and let all of the uk see how we are being treated.
Agree. We've been diplomatic thus far. Always a reference to us "banning" skeletor. Let's just go the whole hog and ban them outright. End of.
Confirm BBC HQ of our decision and why.
Get it sorted please.

The BBC in London are more interested in diversity,which basically means going against the vast majority of ordinary decent british people
Well said,these clowns live in cloud cuckoo land ,so far up their own arses,they will never call any organisation out for what they are be this Isis,Ira and any other scumbags.
In their attempt at being so politically correct, f.uck me a once renowned bastion of truth respected throughout the world they are now on a par with the daily sport,Sun and the rehtard.
Their minions up here are filled with propagandists who continually spout the same shite Rangers bad Scum good.
They will reference Rangers and our supporters into all things negative with the most tenuous of links.
I can't get my head around the powers at be at Rangers continually allowing this to happen.
If it's down to P.R. then Traynor has to go,how many open goals has he been presented with and done f.uck all,
dare I say it we need a wartime consigliere to go to war with all of our enemies, because this is a war we can't afford to lose.
We are being f.ucked from pillar to post by cheating referees ,media pundits and the political establishment.
A group of laddies with a bit of gumption should not be our only hope of fighting back ,if so it's a f.uckin disgrace, support the union bears,vanguard bears apart from the boy with the megaphone,does my head in and can't make a word out he is saying, going a bit deaf in my old age but still know he means well.
W.A.T.P. ,No Surrender to the Paedo enablers at Kiddyfiddler Street and the B.B.C.

We should ban the BBC completely, BBC Scotland and all their channels, like 5 Live. That way London would find out exactly what has been going on at Pacific Quay CSC and sort it out.

Take them to court.
For what? Reporters having an opinion that we don’t like? Do you think the BBC just leave themselves wide open to legal action?
It’s easy to say stuff on the internet.
If we start taking people to court for harming the club will they be ok if they post it in a Rangers forum or sing in the stands as long as they say they support Rangers?
Half the time they’re reporting what some of our fans do yet somehow Rangers should spend money on a completely pointless court action suing (and losing) a media outlet because some people who say they support us can’t be bothered not harming the club.
I’ll bet a good number of the “sue them” gang is also in the “we’ll sing what we want” gang.

For what? Reporters having an opinion that we don’t like? Do you think the BBC just leave themselves wide open to legal action?
It’s easy to say stuff on the internet.
If we start taking people to court for harming the club will they be ok if they post it in a Rangers forum or sing in the stands as long as they say they support Rangers?
Half the time they’re reporting what some of our fans do yet somehow Rangers should spend money on a completely pointless court action suing (and losing) a media outlet because some people who say they support us can’t be bothered not harming the club.
I’ll bet a good number of the “sue them” gang is also in the “we’ll sing what we want” gang.

A systematic attempt to impair and undermine the club and its brand identity.

No coincidence it was Rangers that was referenced in this context. None whatsoever. Arseholes.

I dont see how it can be a coincidence. Emily Drouet's death was nothing like a woman getting a slap after a bad result at the football. She killed herself after a period of pyschological harassment by her ex. There was no need to bring Rangers in to it. Gilchrist could have used better examples to illustrate her point. For example most women who are abused come from relatively poor backgrounds and lesser educations. She could have used Emily to show that isn't always the case both being middle class and at uni.

Here is what I cannot reconcile. Dave King put in considerable effort and expense to wrest the club from the fat bastard, he then consolidated this up by taking on said FB in the courts and via Elite again at considerable cost and effort. This club obviously means a lot to him.
Why then does he sit on his backside and condone attacks on his club, attacks that are aimed at destroying Rangers? Is he unaware that his failure to recognise our enemies end game will see the club effectively destroyed? How can an astute operator like King not see what's happening?
If he doesn't give the club a leader to champion the club's day-to-day interests on and off the pitch the manager's job will be impossible and the club reduced to being a Hearts,
The fact King is quite happy with the totally ineffective Robertson really must called into question his judgment on defending the Rangers brand from another continent.

I see the club plant has resurfaced again to peddle more BS about the club not being able to do anything, so predictable.

We need to bypass the Pacific Quay bigots and go straight to London with our complaints.
Sorry mate but if you think BBC London are any better you are going to be disappointed, they are the anti British Broadcasting Corporation

scum north and south of the border I'm afraid

Sorry mate but if you think BBC London are any better you are going to be disappointed, they are the anti British Broadcasting Corporation

scum north and south of the border I'm afraid
We have had 5 meaningless apologies from the lot up here.
Get the right people involved and who knows what can happen.
Always worth a try.

NG works for some edinburgh law firm Arnot Manderson. Just saying in case any east coast bears do business with them. Oh and if any of us are still paying the licence fee...why? I chucked it two years ago in protext at the BBC's behaviour. Apart form a few poncey letters nothing.

We have had 5 meaningless apologies from the lot up here.
Get the right people involved and who knows what can happen.
Always worth a try.
Offcom is the only hope, I don't know much about their integrity but it has to be above the left/republican NUJ rhats in the BBC

You could well be right but I would still like her to be asked the question to see her answer.
I have asked the question, and advised her that if she does not apologise, it is my intention yo raise a formal complaint against her via the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission.
Hopefully she may not wish her behaviour to be scrutinised by them

Back