BBC Scotland teletext (page 3905)

Just said to the wife The CFC Supporters Club has well and truly taken over The Biased Broadcasting Company with their love in for everything SEPTIC! on Teletext.

Its the same with their website always praiseworthy articles topping the list.

Also they wont cover us but if their is a junket abroad they are off to cover the match.

OP is making this up, Teletext was finished years ago.
It's on BBC red button service. Press red button, select Sport, scroll to All Sport, down to Football, scroll left to Scotland, scroll down to Highlights. After all that it's not there today however it has been there for a few days recently.

One of my last memories of using teletext were the two big separate headlines saying that we had signed Prso and Boumsong.

I was that erect by the news on each occasion that I hopped over to channel 4 to try my hand at Bamboozle.

Every day i get home from work and put The Chase on.

they have 100% got a poet amongst their question setters.

Any time its about Scottish sport. The answer is always..........you guessed it.

Every single time

Every day i get home from work and put The Chase on.
they have 100% got a poet amongst their question setters.
Any time its about Scottish sport. The answer is always..........you guessed it.

Every single time
...and English football questions, the answer is either Man U or David Beckham.

Anybody notice that now and again they stick in a wee quiz? Anybody notice that they’re about one team only?
And today(29 Dec 2019) was no different, they had a poll asking how many Rangers players would get into the Septic team(two they said) then it vanished at the final whistle, strange !

And today(29 Dec 2019) was no different, they had a poll asking how many Rangers players would get into the Septic team(two they said) then it vanished at the final whistle, strange !
BBC combined XI had 2 Rangers. Think it was Borna and Morelos. They had the cheek to pick that big weirdo Ajer at CB. Wild.

oh and "broon" an all that fuckpig was in there. cuntfuck

Back