BBC Sport are leading with Slavia To file police complaint over brutal attack

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Absolutely typical of the BBC.
The lead story on the sport app is headlined ‘Slavia to file police complaint over ‘brutal attack’
This is an app that is used internationally.
The complete b@stards at the BBC need taken to task.
They will probably ignore Glen Kamari’s statement.

Absolutely typical of the BBC.
The lead story on the sport app is headlined ‘Slavia to file police complaint over ‘brutal attack’
This is an app that is used internationally.
The complete b@stards at the BBC need taken to task.
They will probably ignore Glen Kamari’s statement.
I've already made the point on another thread. The BBC Shortbread webpage still running with this aspect, last updated 2 hours ago.

Edit: Glen's statement was posted on FF timed at 9:36pm, plenty of time to update.

Imagine hating a football team this much, to the point where you abandon basic humanity. Imagine how Glen Kamara would feel seeing that headline on a national website after being racially abused.
The BBC sport app is international and viewed by millions around the world.
That is what makes the headline so much more devastating and destructive.
And it is highly likely that it is one of them who edits the sports news and is laughing about it.

Even for them this is beyond words. I’m sure they will explain it is algorithm driven based on views but ffs, someone needs to be on the ball here.

Shambles of an article too. Title says Slavia to launch complaint. First line of article says Slavia say they have launched a complaint. The next sentence says police Scotland confirm there has been no complaint. Ok. Thanks for making that your top sports story BBC.

Last edited:
First time I've ever done anything like this but I've lodged a complaint about it.

"
Why on earth are you publishing a story such as this let alone making it your headline story on the main BBC football page and second headline story on the main sport page.

It is unbelievably disappointing and frustrating that you would even consider this newsworthy when there is overwhelming evidence of a serious racial assault on the other side of the story.

You are ignoring the racist assault and instead have published an article that claims as a headline that "Slavia to file 'brutal attack" and yet in the top sentence of the article "Slavia Prague say they have lodged " but then goes on to clarify ""No reports of criminality have been made by either club in connection with last night's match." Which is it then? Either they have or they haven't.

It is an utterly despicable decision to actively avoid racism whilst giving a voice to a completely fabricated story made up by the perpetrator.

At a time when the good people of the world are trying to eradicate racism you, as an organisation, decide to act like this? "

Last edited:
I reckon much of the nonsense we're hearing is coming from the Chairman who desperately wants to deflect from the central issue.

The BBC have just updated their headline to include Glen Kamara's statement.

Imagine hating a football team this much, to the point where you abandon basic humanity. Imagine how Glen Kamara would feel seeing that headline on a national website after being racially abused.
There is not another club in the UK, maybe even Europe, where, if one of their black players were abused like Kamara seems to have been, they’d be treated this way.
Only at Rangers.
This is from an organisation who want to improve their relationship with our club.

I’ve just made a complaint as the late news on BBC Scotland totally focused on that vile team and their made up complaints . Never done this in my life before but sick of their disgusting carry on at BBC .

They have willfully ignored the key phrase of ‘f@cking m@nkey’
I know from nearly three decades in media/PR that a press statement from a lawyer on behalf of a client has what is termed ‘qualified privilege’ attached to it.
That means that you can use the contents of it without fear of being sued.
The BBC should have reported the words that were used in the release to show the gravity of the assertions being made by Glen Kamara.

Get these c u nts banned and get them banned now.enough is enough. Disgusting organization and im glad I stopped paying my TV license about 10 year ago.

Its non stop anti-Rangers propaganda. When this blows over they'll dig up something else probably this Sunday at Parkhead.

The main BBC news website has a story about Glen’s statement but crucially it has omitted the part where he tells what was actually said. This skews the thrust of the article horrifically. I’m not one for writing to BBC directors general but if the article is not amended by the morning I will be making a point of emailing BBC director general Tim Davie and the Culture Secretary to the effect that BBC are evidently omitting crucial information and I would encourage all who wish to see racism out of football, and society in general, to follow suit.

Last edited:
The BBC aren't worth listening to - I still can't get the people who thing these arseholes should continue to collect 75% of their revenue from the general public without choice. All public funding should be removed from the c**nts!

As for Slavia Prague. To make a complaint when you're clearly one of the biggest piece of shit clubs on this planet. A history of racism and a current showing of racism. Probably best the shut the %^*& up for a bit.

I would absolutely love for UEFA to decide for the first time in their history to do the right thing and ban Slavia Prague from all UEFA competition for the foreseeable future. That won't happen of course - however, they should be tarnished with that racist tag for the rest of their history. A shit club. A shit fanbase and a good portion of their players utterly shit racists as well.

The Scotland of today bears no resemblance to what it was when I was growing up.

Sure, it's never been perfect. But, my god, the bitterness, the fake news, the mischief making, the bile, the hypocrisy, the corruption on a grand scale. It defies belief that we are where we are today.

Have we gone too far down the road for it to ever be reversed? It's absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
This situation always comes back to the 'elephant in he room' for me. Can Rangers PR Department not counter the BBC's wholly prejudiced slant and reporting on the racist incident which is quickly becoming a world wide news issue? Even to the point of stating that every other news agency is reporting the racist issue. The racist aspect is the only issue, the only story here, and the world needs to know that.

No matter how much we criticise the BBC it is one of the most trustworthy news agencies to many people worldwide who just won't accept that the BBC, in even a parochial sense (BBC Scotland) could be so prejudiced against one organisation I.e Rangers. We need our story out there with the why's and wherefore's of what brought the ban about. This is vitally important as many people in the world are going to believe that Rangers assaulted Slavia players in the tunnel, that supporters got into the stadium and stopped their players getting into the dressing room, that Police were involved etc.

I can't envisage this incident being turned around and allowed to grow arms and legs across the city. Look at the way Timbo were straight out of the blocks a couple of years ago at Legia Warsaw getting thrown out of Europe due to error in naming an unregistered sub. By the way Slavia Prague are a scum team, with a scum but somewhat 'effective PR department' to counter the real story. Not that I would want Rangers PR department to behave in that degenerate manner but just saying what our PR department might achieve if they grew a set every now and again.

I’ve just made a complaint as the late news on BBC Scotland totally focused on that vile team and their made up complaints . Never done this in my life before but sick of their disgusting carry on at BBC .

It’s the only way anything will be done. BBC down south, OFCOM both getting emails asking why the BBC seems to only care about certain types of racism.

The attack that was so brutal the guy looked perfectly fine walking on to the bus. What a ridiculous headline to lead with. Too scared to cover the true story.

I'm fairly sure Slavia officials had said that local police had dealt with at the time this then Police Scotland said that had heard nothing of any disturbance. And now they are filing for an assault. Which one is it? You have a racist in your ranks and are using anything you can to deflect from that? Or you have a racist in your ranks and you are using anything you can to deflect from that?

I do not watch bbc news or any of their programmes way to biased for my liking and this is the reason I do not pay a licence fee if you have amazon prime or netflix just cancel the bbc it is easy over a year now since i had a tv licence its just not worth it

When you look at what Alfie has suffered from them and the daily rebel the last few years, the racism, then none of this should surprise you.

Racism is wrong, of course, but anyone thinking it is more serious than actual violence is weird. And yes if he got battered then we'll and good. People need to take a step back and take the blinkers off.

Back