BBC Sport Report on Scotland Squad - Petty or what?

Jack was mentioned in the text in a version I saw about an hour ago. Strange how his name has disappeared.

Their podcast last Thursday night was 30 minutes long, 28 minutes on Celtc and 2 on us!! :)):)):))

Not even an attempt at being subtle!!

Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack will be named in the Scotland squad on Tuesday for the Euro 2020 qualifiers with Russia and Belgium.

Jack, 27, has impressed for the Ibrox club this term and could add to his two caps in next month's Hampden matches.

Injury deprived him of a place in Steve Clarke's squad for the June qualifiers against Cyprus and Belgium.

Scotland host the Russians on 6 September, before welcoming the Belgians three days later.

They sit fourth in qualifying Group I with six points, having started their campaign with an insipid 3-0 loss in Kazakhstan and a 2-0 away victory over San Marino under Alex McLeish.

Former Kilmarnock manager Clarke began his reign with a home win over the Cypriots, before losing 3-0 in Brussels.

The national boss believes Jack, who has featured in all but one of Rangers' 10 competitive games this term, has grown under the tutelage of Steven Gerrard at Ibrox.

"Since Steven got there, Ryan's game has improved a lot," Clarke told BBC Scotland on Monday. "He seems to be a player they pick every week, so that tells you something."

Do I just misunderstand things or are people not able to speak properly or think before speaking.
'he seems to be a player they pick every week'

no need for scouts then, just pick the 11 guys that have played most.
Would be nice to hear 'we have had him watched a few times and he is etc'

No, but there is a clear and obvious agenda from a sopposedly impartial broadcaster.

Oh bollocks there is. The conspiracy rubbish on here is just ridiculous, no wonder this place has the reputation it has. People will see 'bias' if they really look for it, this thread is a perfect example. The BBC might have its faults, but 'we must be biased against Rangers' really isn't one of them.

Sorry if that's upsets people, and bursts some bubbles.

Oh bollocks there is. The conspiracy rubbish on here is just ridiculous, no wonder this place has the reputation it has. People will see 'bias' if they really look for it, this thread is a perfect example. The BBC might have its faults, but 'we must be biased against Rangers' really isn't one of them.

Have you been living on the moon for the last 8 years?

I've read some strange posts on FF but yours is is definitely a contender for top spot.

Think your getting mixed up with BBC London and BBC Pacific Shelf.

Ffs. I disagree with the OP but this post is even more ridiculous. I assume from your username you're living in Portsmouth and don't get much exposure to BBC Scotland's coverage of Rangers?!

We don't like BBC, they don't like us. Hardly the moon landings or JFK. I'm sure the English version of BBC is much better but unfortunately up here they have crossed the line too many times over the last 10 years or so.

If BBC Scotland was dissolved tomorrow I would not loose any sleep.

They (BBC Scotland) and the rest of Scottish mhedia really are biased though and anyone who can’t see that really needs a good look at themselves.

Hahaha what a load of shite!
Are Rangers conspiracy theorists too given that they've also accused them of being biased?

Fucking hell, as the post above yours mentioned, there was a whole column yesterday dedicated to Jack being recalled;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49478057

I know this might come as a shock to most on here, but there really isn't a worldwide conspiracy against the club.

Actually think we are sounding more and more like that manky mob when people go out of there way to look for conspiracies. Agreed many at BBC Scotland do not like us but let's stop looking for fault everywhere else, it's just like THEM.

You been sleeping since 2012 ?

I stopped paying it 16 months ago. They dont do anything about it. All bears should follow suit
Haven't had one for years, they keep sending letters but they've never appeared at the door once. I operate an appointment by booking only policy anyway so it's not going to matter if they do either. I'd feel dirty if I had to fund those fu**ers.

I used to listen to Radio Scotland regularly, nearly sixty years, now sorry, between the infestation of poets, and Jump the Dykes, don’t give a shit about it. Don’t give them viewing figures on their two channels. You can see their legs dangling from The Poisoned Dwarfs Erse. If I do listen to anything Biased Broadcasting Corporation, it would be a limited Radio Four. If I was Boris I would abolish the TV license, and make it a form of pay per view. Then maybe those greedy baskets that get paid, far, far, far too much, would have to get too grip, with Rat Infested, Bimbos/Plastic people.

Back