BBC TV Licence

Greggy75

Been a good 10 years since I paid for one and never had a letter or inspector out
I've had both. Letters straight in the bin. But I had a wee old man chap my door. He reminded me of my Granda and I felt sorry for him. Still chased him right enough

Boyne69

What’s really needed to highlight this bias is 10-20000 bears protesting at their studio not a couple of hundred that doesn’t get coverage but that amount would but it’s getting enough bears to participate like the march to the sfa

g87

I will continue to pay for it because I use it. I go on BBC website, I watch some BBC tv, I listen to radio 5 live and 6 music.

It's worth the 12 quid a month. I dont listen to bbc scotland but that doesnt stop me thinking the license fee is tremendous value.

LizzyDrippin

Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to phone them for a few days. My aerial was damaged during storm Brendan, and I've been losing channels over the last couple of weeks, until finally they're all away. So no need to pay for a license
I paid by monthly DD in advance so I'm getting a refund. Probably be enough to pay for a new aerial ;)

LOL 133

I will continue to pay for it because I use it. I go on BBC website, I watch some BBC tv, I listen to radio 5 live and 6 music.

It's worth the 12 quid a month. I dont listen to bbc scotland but that doesnt stop me thinking the license fee is tremendous value.
You dont mind the bias then?

Super Cooper

just go to their website and fill the section called 'I don't need a licence' and tell them you don't watch BBC or iplayer and they say that they will contact again in two years to check if circumstances have changed.

g87

You dont mind the bias then?
If I dont find something to my taste I just dont listen to it. I dont see the point in getting up in arms about it. All gers game are available live either via TV or rangers TV radio. I dont know why I'd need to listen to it.

g87

When you quantify it with the cost streaming services then it is poor value for money.
It's not when you consider the overall service imo. Streaming is just a selection of TV programmes or films, bbc invested in much more other areas.