BBC's English & Stewart On The Green Brigade

"Impeccably observed" says Tom - what, when we've got videos of hundred boycotting it by remaining under the stands and chanting "%^*& yer poppy" ? :rolleyes:

English is wrong as it was not impeccably observed. Throughout the silence you could hear the odd shout, whistles and coughing and to suggest otherwise is a lie.

These two c@nts like so many other’s in Scotland who have a ready made platform for acting the c@nt are just so transparent and I am long past taking an interest in what they have to say and backing any outlet that gives these kind of people the time of day. Fack them!

Haven’t listened and won’t listen but I’d be interested to hear which part of the GB portfolio Stewart agrees with? The extreme right wing ideology? The militant Irish republican part - the murder of Lyra McKee etc? Or the racism in the form of anti semetism?
These form the bedrock of the GB beliefs and actions.

This is obviously a rhetorical question/s.

Furthermore - this is the group which has cost their club hundreds of thousands of pounds by way of fines, are at best seen as offensive and are likely to be banned from European competition very soon.

Added to this have undoubtedly put ‘normal’ Celtic fans at risk when in various cities throughout Europe. Being the best set of fans ever would not make up for this.

Not only extremist but a significant hazard to those around them.

Last edited:
Tin hat on. I listened to the podcast of it on podbean. To be honest I thought he didn't miss them. I was quite surprised. If you get the chance, listen to the full thing

Haven’t listened and won’t listen but I’d be interested to hear which part of the GB portfolio Stewart agrees with? The extreme right wing ideology? The militant Irish republican part - the murder of Lyra McKee etc? Or the racism in the form of anti semetism?
These form the bedrock of the GB beliefs and actions.

This is obviously a rhetorical question/s.
Another impartial BBC employee. Just like Jim "I blame the Protestants for the problems in N Ireland" Spence

This is axactly why I have a self imposed boycott of bbc Scotland, don’t watch it, don’t listen to it, the bbc just doesn’t exist for me therefore neither does these clowns.

Taking mentally challenged boaby right up to the balls for a pound note, couple of no mark media prostitutes.

Pretty sure the bold mick should be asked on twatter why an snp activist like him srlf agrees with an the goon squads views .

So he hates jews anti-Semitism
And has no respect for soilders that gave there lives .

Should be all over twitter tonight anx getting some heat on it ... this could be the end of him if gets wide enough attention .

Needs shared on soical media

English had the bare faced cheek to say that the minutes silence has caused trouble over the years.

Well here’s a newsflash ya basturt. It’s the chunts that are too feckin bitter to respect it, they cause the trouble.

To pour gushing praise those who observed it is like giving somebody a round of applause for breathing.

I noticed that they never commented on that shitty club that refuse to wear a poppy on their shirt.

If there is ever another war I hope a full sty is the first place to get vapourised.

I can’t even bring myself to listen to that .

I’ve found as I get older it’s just best avoided .

Same here, buddy

I already know the sort of obsequious, sycophantic, fawning, toadying shite that those two will be dribbling out.

Honestly, it just annoys me and ruins my blood pressure to listen to a mentally challenged rugby fan and a failed Rangers trialist spewing verbal diarrhoea

Don't the green brigade support Palestine terror polices like waging war on Israel, rocket attacks and replacing Israel with a Palestinian state? If Stewart agrees with this he is one massive anti Semite! Probably fits right in at BBC Scotland.

Had a read at that also Grigo. Sickening that they get to spout their anti Rangers propaganda mostly unchallenged. Almost tempted to sign up to defend our fantastic support.

Agree Dylan. I’m not on twitter but for example there are a good number of them claiming we still sing TBB at every game, but that’s the least of their scheisse mate :mad:

Back