BCD throughout europe

Remo-town

What's the state of play with fans back throughout europe?

I caught a bit of lech poznan on saturday night and they were away from home, but it was an empty stadium.

I know I was a bit refreshed on saturday, but there was definitely no fans, which surprised me as they've been allowing fans in for a while now.

They are stopping attendances in Moscow as of the coming weekend. Spartak had about 30-35k (out of a 44k capacity) in against Zenit a fortnight ago when they were only allowed 20k or thereabouts :D

still almost 2000 tickets available here for the Zenit - Brugge game tomorrow night - I’m guessing if UEFA are allowing up to 30% capacity that means there will be 22k roughly in attendance tomorrow , and a handful of tickets in the posh seats for the Lazio and Dortmund games.

Even the Russians seem to be tightening things a bit though so wouldn’t be surprised to see those two games BCD when the time comes

IIRC we will be the only team in our group not to have fans, not that I’m worried at all.

What's the score in italy then? I have crotone v juventus on at the moment. There are fans in, not a lot mind you, but the milan derby was bcd.

There will be 7.5k at our game on Thursday, I have sorted tickets form a boy who stays in Liège.

Our match against Benfica will be played behind closed doors.

Poznan has just been put into a ‘red zone’ which means no fans but this may change come December when we play there, if it gets put back into a ‘yellow zone’ then around 13k will be allowed into the stadium.

There will be 7.5k at our game on Thursday, I have sorted tickets form a boy who stays in Liège.

Our match against Benfica will be played behind closed doors.

Poznan has just been put into a ‘red zone’ which means no fans but this may change come December when we play there, if it gets put back into a ‘yellow zone’ then around 13k will be allowed into the stadium.

will there still be fans at the game on Thursday? Belgium has introduced new measures and their health minister has said they face a “tsunami” of cases.

will there still be fans at the game on Thursday? Belgium has introduced new measures and their health minister has said they face a “tsunami” of cases.
Yes. As far as I’m aware there has been talks with the government about shutting the stadiums in Belgium and if it goes ahead it will be from Monday next week meaning Thursday will be ok

Back