Be careful what you wish for.

O
Perhaps mate.

I reckon my mind-set is an unfortunate by-product of my usage of social media, particularly some of the absolute shite posted on twitter by Rangers fans ref: SG.

I find it difficult to comprehend - particularly against the backdrop of the last 8 years - the shite that's been directed towards SG on social media by Rangers fans. In some cases, it's getting a wee bit nasty.

It's not the fact these people have a different opinion to me that I find offensive. It's the fact their views are largely unjustifiable and, to me at least, reek of a need to stir-it-up and facilitate engagement.

I just cannot wrap my head around the logic of wanting Gerrard sacked. It's just staggering. It plays into the on-going mentally challenged fantasy; the rumours being peddled about a lack of harmony in the squad and the near-sexual frenzy in the media about the potential failure of Gerrard.

For that reason, I'm struggling to see any Rangers fan who wants SG gone, with immediate effect, as anything other an easily-swayed, thoughtless simpleton with the memory of a goldfish.

As a side note, I'd get off social media if there weren't so many knowledgeable bears on it.
My opinion is of he doesn't win the Scottish cup then he should go my opinion do I think the board will get shot off him NO.
A few points from myself.
1 if SG is the manager will I renew my ST 100%.
2 will I give him my backing yes 100%
3 will I give the players my backing yes 100% I dont agree with the boo boys at the games.
No one wants the SG to fail will I come on here and moan if it goes the same way next season definitely it's a forum that's what happens . I would also have no problem coming on and eating humble pie if it all goes great next season and to be honest I hope I have to . Because we have different opinions doesn't make as all the same as the idiots that want to abuse players on social media mate .

I agree with you our tactics on a blustery day and a ploughed pitch should have been for McGregor to punt it long and let their defence deal with it, when Allan passed to whoever in defence, the mind numbing unnecessary passing about at the back was taking about a minute every time, its just crazy
The challenge we have us that unfortunately there is one other team managing the parks, the weather and the low blocks a lot better than we are. A game is controlled from midfield and since the winter break our midfield have not controlled ANY game. We have been a goal up three times and not won any of the three. Brown and McGregor are playing better and controlling games better than Davis and Jack. We have to improve the control of the game. I do agree we need better hardness. Oh for an Ian Ferguson. From Jan to March it is a physical battle and I agree that the current management team still seem to want to play the beautiful game. This is not the English Premiership.

Back