Be Clear, It’s not the songs, our existence offends them

If any RANGERS man woman or child wants to witness bigotry at its most climatic then 55 will reveal the unimaginable true effect that feat will have on them.

We must not give them any excuse whatsoever to achieve the goal.

My main concern over this whole sad affair, is that Celtic, the other Scottish clubs and the media tried to destroy us back in 2012, and failed, now it looks like the intransigence of some of our own support will do it for them. Mark my word, carry on with the songs we will see ground closure and points deduction.

They trying to get us bans from Europe so they constantly have free reign to access champs league at same hindering us to European cash of any sort
Yip and there’s plenty supposed Rangers fans trying to find ways to help them.

This is quite a simple to fix, it's not mission impossible. Stop feeding the fire. Become proactive about pointing out other clubs that continue with exactly the same thing we are accused of.

This will expose the hypocrisy and bigotry against us to all the world. When this happens all the hoha will soon die down because if it does not then there could be serious consequences not just for Scottish football but the country.

I was very down about all this shit yesterday, now I am an angry Bear.
We need to stop singing something (though no one has yet told us what) . I am assuming we need to give 50p and TBB a miss, but seems to me any song with the word 19th Century Terrorist or pope in it is likely to be an issue.
But the real issue isn’t just those 2 words, we offend people in this country because our values as a support (in the main) include supporting the Union, supporting our Armed Forces and so on don’t align with the values of Celtc and the Indy band.
There is without doubt a campaign going on to achieve the Espanolisation of our Club.
There is a vile campaign going on that is immersed in an appalling set of double standards where a serious crowd incident like that ar the Cup final is reported less seriously than our game at Rugby Park.
There is surely not one Bear who doesn’t believe this is happening to a greater or lesser extent.
The only crumb of comfort is that it is being ramped up because we are well and truly back.
What we need now is some leadership. We need leadership that helps us to protect the club but retain our broader values, we need to focus on the positive and ramp up the pressure on our enemies.
We have had many battles over the last 15 years in this war, and it is a war, from the lack of support we had in our UEFA year thru the lower league years and now this “crisis”, we have come through them all but now we need to find a way to win the war.
No surrendering, no surrender.

Some sense at last 100% Brother.

Taking the title of the OP I'd say that is correct.

The better we do domestically and in European competition the worse they feel, no doubt about it. So let's not deny ourselves that possibility.

Back